Friday, July 8, 2016

Tag Teams

@DehuddRyan has asked (see, I respond) for some ruminations on group action, and while I could fill books with that kind of thing, I'm going to break out a few things I've been thinking about.  Firstly, the cherished and far too rare MMF.

Most guys aren't comfortable with the MMF.  I know, shocker.  Well, actually, I wish it weren't that way.  But for many guys, the threesome is exclusively the FFM.  Two chicks, one dick, and then he doesn't have to see another guy naked.  Which is sad.  No one's asking you to go gay, guys, although for whatever reason it's perfectly acceptable for a guy to ask two gals to lez out at the drop of a hat.

But I don't ask my multiple male partners to make out with each other while I sit and watch.  I mean, if they want to, I'm totally down, but I usually have other things in mind.  So no worries if you happen to be out with a friend and I approach you.  I'm not going to make you blur boundaries.

More that that, though, even guys who are comfortable sharing are often uncomfortable sharing in a way which might lead to accidental contact of skin with another guy.  It's just the world we live in.  So many of my MMF experiences have been of a strictly, or at least largely, tag-team variety.  I get DP pretty infrequently.  And I get it; it's too much like you're fucking another guy.  And I also know that a lot of good guys are squicked out by it and I'm not judging (well, much).

The bottom of the pole, as it were, is the strictly tag team.  And that's fine and dandy with me.  I prefer partner swapping if there are others involved, like say another girl and we swap guys, and that's happened plenty of times.  Some men are too shy to even have sex in the same room as another couple, so I'll take what I can get.  But if it's just me and two guys, and one is just sitting by the sidelines waiting his turn, well, I'd like about fourteen more guys on the sideline too and turn it into a gangbang.  I'm old-school: a gangbang isn't a gangbang unless there are more than two guys involved.

It's okay though.  I remember once, meeting two guys and finding them completely okay with the idea of sharing, but then when we got back to their hotel room finding that they were going to argue for what seemed like forever about who was going to get sloppy seconds while I sat there feeling awkward.  Finally I said, "Look, why don't we play it by ear?" and then pulled both their cocks out and worked on them in tandem until they forgot they were arguing and wound up sharing me in more ways than I think they planned.

I've also been with guys who were clearly alpha and beta dogs.  It's not always the same though.  You might expect the alpha to go first, but oddly enough, frequently the alpha will be giving the beta a gift or something, and he'll be like, "Okay, show my bro a good time."  Nowadays I would probably think long and hard about that, but in my youth, I was down.  I remember at least once where one guy basically sat back and jerked off while watching his friend fuck me seventeen ways to Sunday, then let me finish him in my mouth.  To each his own.  Maybe he liked watching but didn't want to admit it.

Then there's the constant swap.  That's not two guys at the same time, necessarily, but it takes a bit more comfort with each other.  There might be blowjobs that go back and forth, and then one guy fucks me for a while, the other hops in, then they swap back out.  That, to me, is the true tag-team.  I even fucked two guys while we were all just having a great time, laughing and telling jokes, and at a certain point it became a joke for them to tag each other in when they would swap.

Then there's some more involvement on both sides.  Maybe I give them head together, and then I keep sucking one while the other plows me.  And I'm totally fine with that, although depending on the skill of the guy fucking me the blowjob the other guy gets might be sub-par.  Still, if he gets a turn in my pussy or ass after they switch out, it's just prep work in my mouth anyway.

There are plenty of permutations.  I've sat in a guy's lap while blowing his friend, I've been spitroasted many times (and even Eiffel Towered a few in my college days when I would fuck people who thought that was a good idea), and although it's not my thing I've sucked balls and given a rimjob while on my back being pounded.  As long as I'm between the two of them, it's not gay, like The Lonely Island has pointed out.

Then there's the ever-elusive DP.  I've been with a few pairs who clearly had it on their minds from the get-go, including two guys who straight up asked me if I was interested in it while we were still in the negotiation stage before we even got to the locale where the act would take place.  Sometimes it happens organically, like if we're all enjoying ourselves in a semi-involved way and, while I'm riding one guy, I invite the other to hop in there.  I've had a few rejections.  Sometimes I can tell that they're not comfortable with it, sometimes anal isn't on the table, but sometimes even if they haven't seemed like they were comfortable with it I've offered anyway because the only way to find out is to ask and they were too shy to admit it.  And sometimes that works.  I remember one pair who seemed totally shy around each other, but once juices got flowing and I was reverse cowgirl on one partner with his cock in my ass, I said to the other guy, "You want to stick that big cock in my pussy?" and he grinned sheepishly and then came and did it, by God.  Props to trying things outside your comfort zone.

If I can swing it, I try to get the guy who seems less interested under me before I ask.  That way he has things on his mind and is in less of a position to argue.  I'm not saying I force anyone, and I've had a few partners who, even underneath me, their cocks buried in what I can assure you is a very enticing pussy, say, "Hey, wait, I don't want his dick touching me," when I offered.  One guy even pushed me off of him and got all defensive about how I was trying to make him gay.  What can I say?  I was less discriminating than I should have been there.  He got his clothes on, still spouting bullshit, and left, and I figured his friend would leave too, but his friend kept apologizing for the asshole and I said, "Hey honey, it's not your fault," and we would up having a very nice rest of the evening together.

I have to say, I enjoy two guys who are totally comfortable with each other the best.  That doesn't mean they necessarily do anything more than share me, no DP, but if they're not either shy or awkwardly trying to one-up the other because they're scared they're not as good as the other, that's usually for the best.  I've had a few very good experiences with guys who were down for whatever happened and weren't afraid of each other.  That's the only times I've ever had DP in more exciting ways than me sandwiched, either cowgirl or reverse, one cock in pussy, one in ass.

When I was younger and more limber, I had standing DP with two guys.  One held me up with his hands under my knees while the other straight up reamed my asshole.  I won't say it was the best; I think somewhat more vanilla DP gives a lot more opportunities for pleasure and less risk.  But I enjoyed it.  Then I hopped off and flipped around and we switched for a moment until the previous holder took me from the other guy again, facing away from him, his cock in my ass, and let his friend fuck my pussy with the same force.  I came so hard that I popped his cock out of my ass and he came all over my butt.

I've also had double vaginal, but never double anal.  Double vag is tough.  I'm tight (not bragging; most women are too tight for it to be easy) and the second guy kept popping out.  It was a bit like taking the biggest dildo I've ever had.  There was some discomfort.  But the feeling of fullness you get from being stuffed like that is hard to beat, even if it is a little uncomfortable at first.

And lastly, there's that rare Sasquatch peeking around a tree, the duo who are so comfortable that they'll play with each other.  I've had bi guys in pairs, and that's fucking awesome.  I've told some of those stories.  But I've also had guys who weren't bi when they took their clothes off, but got really comfortable and started exploring.  Usually it's just kissing or touching.  I had two of the most stereotypical bros in the world jerk each other off onto my tits once.  I may have goaded them on a bit, but they were into it after a few seconds.  I like to be between a pair of guys and notice them looking at each other lustfully, not at me.  Like I said, I'm not going to just sit back and let them make out while I watch, but it's fun to be sandwiched and then have the two guys start kissing and stroking each other while they fuck me proper.

To skip back to the beginning, the polar opposite of that I've had once too.  I went back to a hotel with two guys once, and as soon as I started making out with one, the other said, "Okay, call me when you're done," and I thought I was going to lose one partner for the evening.  But lo and behold, as soon as my current paramour had finished, he stuck his head out the door and called the other guy in, who, with no prompting or introduction, pulled off his clothes and entered me while I was still lying back basking in the afterglow.  Which would have been odd enough, but they kept swapping like that.  I think they each came inside me three times, one after the other, one guy always in the other room.  I think the first guy waited in the hall, but after that, they waited in the bathroom until the other finished.  And at first it felt a little odd, but then I started to get into it.  It was kind of clinical and anonymous (which was helped by the fact that I didn't know these guys at all).  And I can get off on that.

Next time, continuing the theme, I'll talk some more about groups maybe.  But questions and requests are still welcome on Twitter, email, or in the comments.  Don't make Ryan do all the heavy lifting.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Eh, I don't mind, I enjoy your stories and enjoy asking!