Sunday, July 31, 2016

News I Can't Decide Whether I'm Happy About

So Kate and Roger are getting a divorce.

I can't decide whether I'm happy or not.

I mean, yes I'm happy for her because she's told me everything that's going on and the marriage was utter shit.  And I don't like Roger.  Never really have, and as I've gotten to know him more and more I've liked him less and less.

Apparently they haven't had sex in months.  He insults her.  He refuses to try to save the marriage.  She tried really hard, but basically at the end he told her that he wasn't attracted to her any more and he wanted a divorce because he couldn't stand being with her.

So it's his fault, completely.  Which means he's going to pay.  Which I'm happy about, because if he's being a giant dick then he deserves what he gets.  Apparently he feels that he could get younger, cuter women to fuck him and doesn't want to be tied down.  I guess some of the open marriage stuff was her attempt to give him what he wanted, but he doesn't want her in the picture.

He moved out a few weeks ago, and the divorce will be final pretty soon.

I feel sorry for her, not because of the divorce but because of the situation.  I feel really sorry for Liam and Kevin.

I also feel a little responsible.  I probably shouldn't.  I also feel guilty because I could probably have been there more for her, but I've been so busy.  I could have been there more for her as a friend, but also as a lover, because she's definitely like me in that if she goes for too long without sex it's rough.  And I haven't been over there for that in ages.  And part of me thinks that, had I continued to be there sexually, maybe Roger might have been satisfied with it.  But that part is a stupid bitch, because the marriage wasn't worth saving.

I do feel bad for Liam and Kevin though.  It's rough on them, and Roger has been a dick to them too, basically saying she can have custody of them because he thinks they'll cramp his style.  Seriously.

So Kate wants to see me more often, to help her through it.  She wants help in plenty of ways.  I'll do what I can.  At least I won't have to deal with Roger any more.  Fuck that guy.  If he thinks he's going to go out and score pussy the grade he's been getting from Kate, let alone from anyone else Kate has introduced, then he's crazy, because he's shit in the sack and has the charisma of a dead slug.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

Divorce is hard on everyone involved, especially the kids, but when he's acting like a prick, then he should be treated like a prick.

Maybe it's good that he doesn't want custody, he sounds like an utter ass.

You can be semi-happy about the news, sad that she's going through such pain, happy that she's on the way back into your bed and towards healing and a new beginning.

Having friends like you will help.