Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Smuggling Dildos Addendum

I forgot all about one of my best dildo-smuggling stories.  Well, in this case it was a buttplug smuggling story, but it's all the same to me.

At a certain point, Mike and I were experimenting with a little D/s play.  I wouldn't even call it that.  Basically, I got into being his sex slave.  Not his regular slave, and he didn't do much of anything other than sex me up good whenever he wanted, but I agreed to be his sex slave.

It started out around the house; we were fucking and he started ordering me around and I enjoyed it.  It was just positions he wanted me in, or things he wanted me to do to him or myself.  But we both enjoyed it, so it became that I was basically at his beck and call as far as sex was concerned.  He was still pretty new to it and was needing to get his rocks off frequently, so he would pop into the room, snap his fingers, and I had to drop everything and give him whatever he asked for.

That started slow too.  At first he would just come in and ask me to get him off.  But then we progressed to him wanting me ready for him whenever, so I had to wear a skirt with no panties at all times.  I think he enjoyed interrupting me.  Mom and Dad just sighed and let us do what we were going to do, even if it meant that we would be eating dinner and he would give me a look and I would go over and suck his cock under the table while he kept eating.

But then he started wanting more.  I spent most of a day reading in his bed because he said he wanted me there, and every hour or so he would come in, I would get on my hands and knees, and he would fill me.  I don't want this to seem like he was abusing the relationship; I was getting plenty out of it.

Then he started interrupting me when I was on the phone.  I would be talking to one of my friends bent over the table or the bed while Mike quietly did his business inside me.  God, that was hot as shit.  And then he started interrupting me while I was with my friends.  He would stick his head around the door and nod at me, and I would have to make up some excuse like needing to use the bathroom, and we'd have a quickie.  Again, so fucking hot.  I was dripping wet every time I expected it.

He had graduated to anal by this point, so we did plenty of that too.  Usually to start he wanted my pussy, but after a few times, when it was getting a bit harder to keep hard, he'd switch to the back door, as it were.  And I was loving it.  He wouldn't let me clean up after him either, so I had to go back to my friends with cum inside me.  Again, this might all sound creepy, but we both got off immensely.

Then he wanted me at school.  Risky business.  He couldn't exactly pull me out of class, and we were in different grades, but come lunch time, we'd sneak off.  Most of the time it was just oral because we couldn't afford to get caught, but he still wanted me to wear no panties under my skirt, and we had a few close calls where someone came by just around the corner and we had to keep very still and quiet, hoping they wouldn't come around and find him with his cock deep inside me, still thrusting slowly away, my cunt dripping.  He liked to tease me, try to get me to moan at the worst times.  I'm sure if my parents knew about it, they would have killed us, because frankly, while it was a huge rush then, it was basically like we were drunk driving a stolen cop car at that point if anyone had found out.

At some point during this last phase, where the only thing he wasn't doing was coming into my classroom and dropping his pants and demanding that I suck him off in the middle of my class, he lit on the idea of a butt plug.  In this case, the idea was that I would have one in all day, except when he wanted to fuck me, then he would cum in my ass and then plug me back up, keeping all that hot sloshing cum up in there all day.

We started in the morning; I raised my ass as high as I could and he pressed in and filled me up, then popped in the plug and we went to school.  At lunch, I sneaked him into the girls' bathroom and he checked everything, then I sucked him almost to completion so fucking wouldn't cause any of the previous load to come out, then he pressed the head into my ass and let loose another load, then plugged me up again.  I could feel it a little after that.  Then we had planned ahead and both had a free moment closer to the end of the day, and he popped another load in, then we went home and I stayed ass in the air while he deposited two more loads, then he plugged me up until close to bedtime.

Then we both went to the bathroom and pulled out the plug and I felt what seemed like a cup of spunk drool out of my ass into the toilet.  I'm not into scat, but that was sexy.  And then, because not everything is sexy, kids, I had to take a mammoth shit after not doing so all day.

I don't know why we stopped; I guess we just moved on to different things.  Mike started being able to get his needs filled by people outside the family a bit more, but it wasn't like he and I never fucked again.  We just moved on from that bit of domination play.  At least until we got interested in impregnation play, which I think I've talked about and was a whole other story.

No comments: