Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Random New Position

This is totally random, but I just saw a drawing of a MMF threesome where the two men were basically ass to ass, lying on their backs, and the girl was side-saddling both of them at the same time, and it's a style of DP I've never seen before, and have definitely not seen in real life. It seems like it would be awkward, but it's a position I haven't tried and you know how I am about trying new positions unless they just plain don't work.

I like side-saddle, even though it's hard to make work sometimes. And I could see having side-saddle both ways would be a lot of fun. Has anyone ever seen this in the wild, or done it themselves?

For that matter, are there any positions I've never talked about that you think I should be aware of? I may be aware of them, but maybe it'll jog a memory or something. Comment, or email at lexinaughtygirly [AT] gmail.com.

Update: apparently this position is called the King of Clubs DP, at least according to this fascinating guide to DP positions I found. Boy, there are more than I thought, and some of them seem achievable by people who aren't yoga masters or gymnasts. I'll have to keep them in mind.

No comments: