Tuesday, April 19, 2022

TMI Tuesday

From, as always, the TMI Tuesday blog. This week is a bit more fun.

1. Select a kink. You’re a first-time visitor to a dungeon, and you are ‘center stage’ because a sizeable crowd has gathered to watch you:
a. Writhing from bare-hand spanking
b. Restrained on an X-cross receiving a whipping
c. Dangling in air wrapped in an ornate web of rope
d. Naked on a floor mat with 3 people pleasuring you

Ok, so while I don't mind a little restraint play in my life, ornate webs of rope don't really do it for me. So C is out.  Similarly, while a little light spanking when things are really heated is not something which immediately turns me off, whips? No thank you. The type of spanking one gets in a dungeon? Nah, I'm good. So I'm going to be all exhibitionist and pick D, even though it's terribly vanilla of me. I don't have many traditional kinks, really. In fairness to the question, I think maybe I should be restrained or something. Maybe blindfolded.

2. If you selected #4 in the last question, tell us how you are pleasured?

I could be really boring here and say it would be three possessors of cocks taking turns on me, and I wouldn't say no to that, but maybe, in keeping with the kink theme, I'm tied up spread-eagle, blindfolded, and they're only using their tongues. There can be more than three of them, but I don't need to know their identities at all. I could get behind this scenario.

3. Bind, blind, tease. Write a 50-word story and include those 3 words.

I already do Flash Fiction Friday and this isn't really a question. Bah. Fine, I'll do it under protest.

She begins with the ropes, binding me despite my protests. "All in due time," she reassures me. Then the silk scarf over my eyes blinds me, robbing me of the sight of her pert buttocks walking away. "Now you'll learn patience," she teases. All I hear is her giggling exit.

There. 50 words on the dot.

4. Sex Doll play: The ‘doll’ is the human version of an inflatable sex doll. The ‘doll’ must lie completely still on a bed and let their partner have at it. The partner is free to control the doll’s body and movements, and do what they please. Which will you be–the doll or the doll-master? Why?

I'm not particularly into this scenario on either side but I think, if I had a male doll-master, I could maybe see being the doll. I like my partners to contribute, but if my male partner wanted to fuck me like a lifeless piece of meat, subby Lexi could come out and play a little bit. As long as I was allowed to cum. I don't like orgasm denial, particularly after having been forcibly denied them by medical conditions for so many years.

I should have more to say about this, but like I said, my kinks tend toward the nontraditional. I've never been to a sex dungeon and it's not on my bucket list or anything. There have been times in my life when I was a bit more into things like this, but as I age I find psychology much more kinky than physical stuff, if that's the right way to put it.

1 comment:

TMI Tuesday blog said...

2. I like that scenario.

3. Oooh so good! This gave a strong visual "robbing me of the sight of her pert buttocks walking away."

4. "...psychology much more kinky than physical stuff..."
I am intrigued.

-Hedone