Saturday, April 30, 2022

The Problem With Zoe

Zoe is spending a lot of time here. Like, she's basically living here, which makes her roommates happy as clams because they get more space, but which...

I'm not thinking of charging her rent or anything. She doesn't take up much space here, albeit that occasionally we all three have to get ready at the same time and the bathroom is quite small for two, let alone three.

And the sex is great. Having someone available basically 24/7 to play with is the dream, and between Sveta and Zoe I have 90% coverage. We have threesomes on the regular, yes, but there's also twosomes for when one or the other of us isn't available for whatever reason. Part of the reason I haven't been going crazy not getting any outside the house is because inside the house I get plenty. And lord knows I'm not complaining about that at all.

The problem is that Zoe doesn't know everything. She doesn't even know some things. Basically, Zoe knows that Sveta and I have an open marriage and that's about it.

Part of that is that she gets jealous sometimes. If I brought home one of my recent conquests, she'd be okay with it, but she gets jealous if it seems like I'm paying more attention to Sveta, my fucking wife, so yeah, there's definitely that.

The other part is that she doesn't know about the family stuff. Sveta thinks I should tell her. Sveta is entirely too comfortable with that idea. She points out that she didn't freak out and tell the cops, so why would Zoe? I point out that Sveta is amazing and extraordinary and that a lot of people wouldn't feel that way, plus Zoe is pretty much off men at this point so it's not like I could introduce the idea like I did with Sveta. Plus I'm just worried. Zoe is... flaky? Unreliable? Jealous?

I know it's not a good situation, believe me. The relationship is complicated.

So now my parents are feeling comfortable enough to visit and I want them to visit because I haven't been with my Daddy in far too long, and Sveta wants a turn too, and all I want to do is just tell Zoe to get lost for a day or so while we take care of business, but she'd want to know why. And she'd probably be jealous. But we can't have my parents over for fun if Zoe will be there. And she's starting to wonder why she can't meet my family, since she knows they're okay with my polyamorousness (if that's even the right word; I don't want to claim something I'm not).

Let no one say that running a lesbian commune was easy.

Sorry this isn't more sexy. I can provide some glimpses into the more sexy aspects of having two women at my beck and call if anyone's curious. Say the word.

2 comments:

mavrick5 said...

Of course we are curious!!!

Advizor54 said...

Of course, we want to hear too the sexy bits about having the three of you under the same sheets, but the family dynamics are interesting as well. It seems to me, though you didn't ask, that telling her about your brother might be easier than telling her about your dad & mom, but eventually she needs to know everything if she's to fit in anywhere for more that a few months.

You need time with mom & dad and they need time with you, and, TBH, Zoe, or anyone outside the family is a distant second (Sveta is in the family, so she's not on the outside at all).

You could say, "Do you want to hear how I became so wonderfully open about my sexuality? Well, it all started at home." Then you tell her the story and see which chapter makes her freak out. Then you stop and say, "Zoe, I enjoy having you hear, but to get along, I need to share some very special things about me and my family. I understand they aren't conventional, but they are the people and stories I love, so I'm going to need you to listen, understand, and accept me for who I am and how I love my family."

If she can't handle it, then the situation resolves itself. If she's OK with it, the family gets a little bigger.

Good Luck.