Monday, April 25, 2022

The Wrong Singer

So the jazz band was in town again and they said they had a singer this time, so I naturally assumed it must be Gia. Remember Gia? I sure did. I was making plans to maybe see if she was open to a rekindling of the flame, as it were, even though I'd been terrible and hadn't contacted her since. She hadn't contacted me either, in fairness to me, and I figured maybe we'd just run into each other sometime.

I was in the booth waiting, and they were rehearsing, and they got to the song where they supposedly had a singer (of course I found out when to pay attention) and out comes this matronly woman to sing. Not Gia at all. My heart did a bellyflop into my stomach and I immediately had to stop myself from hating this poor woman for no other reason than that she wasn't who I wanted her to be.

And then I realized something. I had forgotten Gia's actual name. Which pretty much put paid to the idea of hooking up with her again, didn't it?

But then my brain must have been working behind my inhibitions' backs because I managed to wheedle the name cunningly out of the band leader in conversation. And my brain presented it to the rest of me, fait accompli. "We're calling her. Obviously you want to see her again if you were that disappointed, so I'm just going to get out your phone right now and..." And I had to stop myself from doing just that with promises that I would certainly call her just as soon as I wasn't standing in the middle of the theater where anyone could hear me.

So they finished up practicing and left and I went back to the booth and solitude and called Gia, making sure not to accidentally call her Gia. I was hoping she might be free that very evening, but while she was pleased to hear from me, it turned out that she wasn't. No harm, maybe some other time.

"How about tomorrow, my place?" she asked.

"Unless you'd rather come over to mine," I managed. Yes, tomorrow was some other time, and no, I hadn't expected some other time to be tomorrow.

"You're trying to sneak me into a threesome, aren't you?" she said. Smart cookie, is Gia. She's a joy to talk with though because she just seems like everything she's saying is totally matter of fact, no judgments at all.

"I might be," I admitted, because she made it easy to admit.

"I'll be honest, I'm not sure I'm ready for that," she said, and she managed to say it in a way which wasn't disappointing at all. "But I'd really love to see you. Maybe for a bit longer this time?"

"I'm at your beck and call," I said, because I say stupid things like that. She chuckled though.

So I had to go home and wait for the morrow, and the morrow included some work, so I wasn't able to make it to Gia's place until much later than I wanted, but earlier than I had initially thought because the jazz band finished up early and let me go.

She met me at the door wearing a robe which didn't hide all that much. "I figured I could be more presentable this time, since I knew it was coming," she said with a smile.

"And I wore clean underwear, so we're good to go." That got a laugh out of her. "No, I may have worn something a little more presentable this time too, since you only got to see me in black last time."

"I don't really care what you wear as long as it comes off quickly," she said, low and sensual, and the temperature rose a number of degrees. We started kissing before the door closed behind me, and my hands caressed her curves to discover that under her robe she was wearing nothing at all. She stepped back and undid the belt and spread the robe to expose all that lovely flesh, her nipples already erect from anticipation, her pubis crowned by a tidy patch of fuzz which I honestly can't remember from last time but may have been there. I didn't mention it, but I'm mentioning it now because it complimented her slit very nicely.

The robe slipped to the floor and she twirled and laughed as my eyes got as big as dinner plates. "You look like you're going to eat me alive," she said with a shy little smile.

"I might," I said. "But let's get to someplace more comfortable before."

Her bed was as tiny as I remembered it being, but it was okay. She eyed me up and down as I quickly pulled off clothes until I was as naked as she was, then she lay back and spread her legs and smiled. "I've been thinking about last time a lot recently," she said as I got between her legs. "I was gonna call you, but..."

"No worries," I said. "We both got busy."

And then I got busy fulfilling my threat and eating her alive. She tasted fresh this time, like she'd just showered, which might have been true. Her clit was still tender and succulent, her lips were still warm and wet, and basically she was just as tasty as last time, only this time I wasn't in a rush. I got her off quickly enough and when she didn't push me away I kept stroking her, gently but firmly, until the tension of her orgasm subsided and she let her legs spread wide again and was begging me to keep going.

It took a bit of time to get her off for the second time, but I had two fingers inside her eventually, and when she didn't say anything against it, I licked the middle finger of my other hand and slowly massaged her asshole with it. She sighed and let me work. I didn't press the matter, just running my finger over the rosebud for a while as I slowly increased the pressure in her cunt.

When she came again, it was almost panicked, like she didn't know how to handle it. I found myself comforting her through a number of hard spasms, and then she relaxed and purred, "I haven't had one like that in ages."

"You liked it?"

"Oh yeah. Baby, you could lick me until your tongue broke off and I'd like it."

I slid up her body, our tongues curled together, and she wound up lying on top of me while we kissed, our breasts squeezed together, her pubis rubbing against my hip. I'm taller than she is.

"You want me to eat you out a little?" she asked.

"If you want. But I brought a toy for us to try this time."

"Ooh, mystery toys. Pull it out, let's see what we've got."

So I had to find my purse and then pulled out the basic strapon I'd brought with me in anticipation.

"Since you're bi, I figured you might enjoy a cock in the proceedings," I said.

Gia laughed, that low musical laugh which almost made me throw everything aside and dive into her again. "Baby, you're way better than a dick. I haven't came like that from a dick since I was in junior high."

"Junior high?"

"Oh yeah, he was my sister's boyfriend, just massive down there, and he wanted a fuck so I let him talk me into it. It wasn't that he was that good, but something about him hit all the right places inside me, you know?"

"Did your sister find out?" This was the first I was hearing about a sister.

"Yeah. She was pissed at me for months. Still blames me for stealing him."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. They wouldn't have lasted."

"Well, we don't have to bring the toy in if you don't want..."

"Are you kidding? I'm dying to try out all this lesbian stuff. Show me how to put it on." She really was eager. I showed her how to strap in (not that it's hard to do) and then she said, "How do you like it?"

"From behind, please," I said. She laughed and I blushed a little.

"I meant how does it look," she said, still laughing. "Girl, you're nasty." But again, not a drop of judgment. It was funny, so I started laughing too. "Well, what you waiting for?" she said finally. "If I'm gonna break my strapon cherry, I want to do it right. Get on your hands and knees and get ready for the worst fuck of your life."

We both laughed at that, and were still giggling as I assumed the position and she guided the dildo into my pussy. We fucked and giggled for a while, then she was really starting to get into it and fucking me hard like I really wanted to be fucked, and I came on her rubber cock. "Fuck, keep going," I gasped. She gripped my hips, neither of us laughing now, and drove the dildo deeper and deeper, and I came again, hard, my face in her pillow so my screams were muffled a little.

She pulled back and I came up for air. "I think you've got the hang of it," I said, then we both started giggling again, and wound each other up in our arms and kissed, the wet length of the dildo pressed between us.

Finally, after a long makeout session, I asked, "Do you want some?"

"Honestly baby, I don't know if I can get off again," she said, sounding a little sad.

"Don't be sorry," I said. We kept kissing, and I maneuvered myself so my thigh was pressing against her pussy through the strapon, and I started rocking her slowly, rubbing my skin against hers. Once she got into it, she broke away long enough for us to disentangle ourselves from straps, and then we went back to kissing and my thigh and hers were rubbing.

"Damn, I guess I have another in me after all," she sighed.

"You want to keep going like this?"

"Yeah. It's nice." So we kept kissing and I squeezed various squeezable parts of her, stroked what was strokable, and generally made her life interesting until she gasped, "Oh fuck," and melted on me. That's the only way I can describe it. All the tension left her face, her eyes closed, and I felt her go limp in my arms. "Oh my god baby," she sighed after a moment.

After that, it was getting very late, and we were both pretty worn out, so we mutually decided to call it a night. She did make a valiant effort to get me to spend the night, but I finally told her, slightly ashamed, that I wasn't sure I could sleep with her on her tiny bed. She laughed and we let it go.

We did promise to keep in touch, and she said something to the effect that maybe sometime she'd be up for visiting my place. So there's that. I really like hanging out with her, even without the sex. I don't think either of us is interested in anything more than sex from the other though. I hope not. I can't afford to start a lesbian commune. I really can't. I'm not trying. It just keeps happening. Fuck buddies. That's what we both need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So so hot!

David - UK