Sunday, March 25, 2007

For a Saturday

Pretty damn good. That's four, count 'em, four separate times with two different guys. Dad was only too happy to oblige. I really think Mom must be cutting him off. Maybe it's the "change o' life." Since I don't fuck her, I can't say.

I'm going to be a damn wreck at the show this afternoon. Maybe I won't hook up with my new fuck-buddy again after all. But there's nothing better for waking me up than a good rousing pelvic hoedown, so who knows.

That's what weekends are for, staying up too late to get nookie. Or, in Dad's case, waking up too early to get nookie. Right after I pressed the Publish button, Dad must have seen the light on in my room, because he came knocking. I sometimes fall asleep with the light on so he came knocking quietly, or really not at all, just peeked his head in. Well, I had music playing too, so it might have been a giveaway.

We made early morning love to Candlebox's first album. I've had worse soundtracks. I let him do all the work, because he's had sleep and I haven't. Oh, by the way, don't believe the clock; I have it set to GMT because I hate it. It's earlier than that here. Anyway, wow, you can tell I'm tired because I'm rambling.

Here I am on Sunday morning, typing naked and feeling my dad's spunk slowly drip out of my very-satisfied pussy. Finest kind, biatch!

Good later morning!

No comments: