Friday, March 23, 2007

Today

I didn't start writing this because I wanted to discuss philosophy, but I'm also not much of a diarist. No Sam Pepys, me. But I will give rundowns of events, when I feel like it.

I'm on tech week for a play this week, which means I usually sleep in so I can stay up late to fix problems or whatever. Thank god there weren't any tonight. Anyway, that meant I missed everyone getting up this morning and my dad didn't give me my usual wake up shower. I really shouldn't say usual; it doesn't happen every day or anything.

Without a big O to wake up with, I had to settle for coffee and a half-hour of entertainment from a dildo from my collection. Today I felt like technique over size, so I used my little purple one. It vibrates too, such a great toy. Sometimes I stick it up inside me when I go out for a jog or even once or twice to a job. Naughty, that's me.

Today though it was all business, and I cranked it up until I could feel it in my belly. Had my coffee, wandered around naked for a bit, finally settled on bending over the arm of the couch and got both hands working on my snatch. Usually vibrations give me a nice soothing O without too much mess or fuss, but the little purple guy must have been frisky because I squirted just a little down my legs. I was glad I waited to take a shower.

Then work work work, blah blah blah. Dress rehearsal today, which meant I just sat up in the light booth and pressed buttons and tried to keep from wetting myself when a particular hunky actor walked on stage. He's built, wears tight jeans, the whole bit. I'm pretty sure he's gay, or I might have made a move on him. Actually, probably not; that's all I need in my life right now is some actor boyfriend.

Got home late, like usual. I was afraid that everyone would be in bed already; they're morning people, my parents. But they were in the living room fucking. I'm glad people knock, that's all I can say, because my parents don't seem to have any shame in the evenings. They didn't stop, just waved, asked my how my day was, all a little breathlessly. There's nothing like having a conversation with your parents while your dad has got your mom's legs up on his shoulders and is railing her. After all that control and not doing anything at work while Hunk was on stage, I blew it and wet my panties. That's what the washing machine was invented for, I guess.

My mom suggested that my dad let me have the nightcap; she's so generous. Sometime I will have to write a little about my mom, too. Dad agreed, and I got on my knees next to them and waited. After a few minutes my mom called my dad a showoff and hit him with a pillow, and he laughed and pulled out of her. I know just how to push Dad's buttons, although I admit few masters in the art of giving head no matter who's my partner, and he came down my throat after a few more minutes of ministrations by yours truly.

Now I'm fucking horny as hell! Telling the story and not getting any cock today has driven me crazy. I wish Dad was still up, or that someone else was around. Oh well, I guess I'll just make do.

Goodnight all. I hope you're more satisfied than I am right now.

No comments: