Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekends Part II

I cannot believe I'm still up. I've got a damn matinee tomorrow. I guess I'm just jazzed by the day, and I promised I would finish telling the story. So here goes.

I was all ready to head out to the theater (notice that I spell it "theatre" when I'm talking about it in the grand sense, and "theater" when I'm talking about the building, because I'm a pretentious ass), all in black. I have a tech outfit that's just so damn cute it's not even funny, which is a pity because no one gets to see me in it when I'm stuck in the light booth all night. Ah well. Anyway, I was all dolled up, and as I was about to head out the door, Dad ambushed me. He can't keep his hands to himself when he's wishing me goodbye.

So in short order his "goodbye" turned into his tongue in my mouth, and then his nimble little fingers had my skirt up around my waist and then slipped into my panties. I was wearing black panties too, just in case, right? Mom must be cutting him off or something, because he was raring to go.

I was running a little early, or I might have cut him off too, but once his fingers got between my legs I couldn't say no. He was naked and I didn't bother to do anything but slip my panties down and turn around, and he was inside me in a flash. It was quick and dirty, up against the door, and I just arched my back and waggled my little butt in the air while he rutted me like a pro. I had to stop him after a few minutes, partially because I was getting late and partially because I didn't want him to cum inside me because I'd have to clean up. He told me he was going to give me at least one O and just lean there and enjoy it; I couldn't very well lie back and enjoy it. So I helped myself along with one hand and used the other for support.

Once he felt my spasms subside, actually a little early, but I was in a hurry, he pulled out and looked like he was about to run off, in search of Mom I guess. But I stopped him, got on my knees, and finished him up as quickly as I could. I swallowed, of course, and then went off to work, a little late, a little flushed, and completely without underwear. I'm so forgetful sometimes, and this time I actually was forgetful; I usually like to wear panties if I might have to climb ladders in a skirt.

I could taste semen on my lips all night, and I have to say that I didn't even notice I was going commando until Hunk came on stage, and the combination of the taste in my mouth and his tight ass made me reach down, almost without thinking, and give myself a little pat. Which turned into a little stroke, and pretty soon it was a very good thing that no one can see into the light booth because I ran the rest of the show one-handed, which is much easier to do than it sounds.

That just got me pent up, and after the show I was really in need of some attention. I guess I must have looked odd to people because they kept asking me if I felt all right. Hunk even asked me, and I almost jumped him right there. Damn I wish he weren't gay. If I find out he isn't after the run's over, I'll kick my own ass.

I said goodbye to everyone who was heading out to go drinking or whatever, because I don't usually go out partying with the cast. I'm a bit reserved, I told you. Also they always go to terrible places. And I was planning on being asleep by now. Oh well. But I was also hoping I'd get back early enough to catch a hat trick with Dad.

But it turned out I didn't need to worry about that because a guy from the backstage crew noticed there was a burnt-out bulb in one of the lights, and he stayed around to help me fix it. He's not too shabby, nice enough guy, older than I usually go for (except family), and I'm pretty sure he's married. I forgot I wasn't wearing anything under my skirt when I went up the ladder. I genuinely mostly forgot, but once I was a few steps up I didn't see the harm. It's not a really short skirt or anything, but he must have seen something, because he had this big grin on his face when I called down to ask him to hand me up the fresh bulb.

Normally I don't like to get tangled up with show romances, and I'm pretty against tempting married men. But like I said, I don't know he's married, I just think so, and the show will be over soon so there's not much time for things to go south, and I stay up in the booth the whole time. So I gave him a little show, just to see what would happen. I spread my legs a little wider than I normally would, and I managed to hike my skirt up a little bit too. I'm pretty sure I wasn't fooling him.

When I got down, he wouldn't meet my eye, and I figured that was that, that I'd scared him off or he would be too shy to do anything about it. I was a bit disappointed, actually. He helped me put the ladder away (it's a big ladder, but I don't mind playing a weak girl to get what I want, so I could probably have gotten him to help me even if it were a step ladder), and I managed to bump into him. Still nothing. So I pretty much gave up and was walking out when I heard him clear his throat and turned around to see him finally catch my eye.

"Are you just going to leave after that? Have other plans?" he said in a nervous voice.

I shrugged. I didn't really have other plans, but I wasn't going to let him get something for nothing.

"You want to go get a drink?" he said, slowly walking toward me. "Everyone else is gone, the place is dark..."

I let him twist in the wind while my eyes slowly slid down his body and rested on his crotch. I could see the bulge. "You don't really want to buy me a drink," I said.

"No, you're right," he said. "I just... well, when you were up the ladder..."

"Did you like it?" I was getting interested. "I hope it didn't make you uncomfortable." I could go on with our inane conversation ad nauseum, because it really was this stupid. Finally I gave up on him making a move and made one myself. I went over to him and grabbed his belt. It was like there was a magnet in his pants; he followed me back behind the set like a trained dog. "Look, we can have a good time or we can just stop right here," I said, with a little annoyance because I didn't want to waste time dickering. He just nodded. I think he was in shock.

I listened for a minute to make sure no one else was around, then I pulled his pants and underwear both down. He got this look on his face that I never get tired of seeing in a man: surprised and aroused. His dick wasn't huge, bigger than my little purple friend but no Long Dong Silver. I guess I could have dragged him out to the scene shop and measured, but that's classless. I just gave him a quick kiss and then asked him if he was ready to fuck. I didn't even wait for an answer, just pushed him back into a chair (padded, fortunately, or I might have hurt him) and pulled a condom out of my purse.

I took him first sitting in his lap with my back to him, just pulled my skirt up, reached down, and slipped him up inside me. I was already dripping from anticipation, and I could have eaten him alive, but I let myself slowly settle onto his cock and just savored the sensation. He liked it too, I gathered from the grunt and his hands grabbing my waist. As nervous as he must have been, he handled himself well after the first shock, and pretty soon he hand his hands up under my shirt while his hips thrust up against me from behind.

Then he asked me if we could change positions because it was hurting his back. I almost laughed, giggled a little bit I'm afraid. Like I said, I'm not used to older guys (well, with a few exceptions). I took the opportunity to slip off my skirt, then after he lay on the ground I straddled him facing him this time and let him have the power trip of pulling my pelvis down to his. It never hurts to let the man think he's in charge.

I managed a nice O just before he groaned that he was about to go off. I was going to just let him cum in the condom but he practically pulled me off him; I guess he was used to being finished with a kiss. Whatever. Saves cleanup, I guess. His jizz tasted different from Dad's, a little stronger and with a hint of cigarette smoke. Poor guy must not have had any for a while because there was a lot of it too.

All in all, he was a decent fuck, and probably would be better with preparation. Who knows, tomorrow, or rather later today, damn it, we might hook up again. He certainly seemed hopeful afterward. I hope he isn't married, and that he isn't a tremendous kiss-and-tell, although he isn't the first tryst I've had in the theater.

Holy shit! Dad's up; I can hear him moving around outside the door. All this storytelling has made me antsy. Maybe I'll get the trifecta out of my old man after all.

Good morning!

No comments: