Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Mom

I promised I would talk some about my mom, and today I guess I will. In case you're reading Mom, you're terrific.

Okay, part of the reason I don't talk about my mom as much is because we've never done anything sexual, really, and that's what this blog is about. If the blog were about bonding with my mother by cooking, or what a great parent she is, or how she's helped me so much, then I could spend hours talking about her. But as far as sex goes, Mom is something of an enigma.

I know she likes sex, since she and my dad certainly do it often enough. She's not interested in other women, something I know both from her lack of interest in me and my sisters and from Dad telling me that even before they were married she was never interested in that aspect of things. That's okay; he's not into men, so I guess they go well together. She and my dad have had group sex (maybe I'll tell some of those stories another time) but her focus has always been on the guys involved.

She doesn't mind being watched, and she's still got a great body, but she's not exhibitionist. She doesn't leave the blinds up so the neighbors can see her walking around naked or anything, and I think she'd probably turn down someone who wanted to take pictures of her naked. She's conscious of the eroticism of the naked body or of sex, but she doesn't see it that way, I guess. She, for instance, would never write a blog like this because she wouldn't see the point; it would be like writing a blog about taking baths, I guess.

She's less sexually driven than the rest of the family with the possible exception of my oldest sister. When the family gets frisky she usually just shakes her head and says, "You guys," and leaves us to it. Once, that I can remember anyway, she let my dad and my brother talk her into having a threesome with them, and from the look of her I think she was just doing it to humor them. Since she's patently anti-anal, she wouldn't get to enjoy what is to me the best aspect of a threesome anyway: double penetration. I'm sure they had a good time, still, because she's very good in bed, knows all kinds of techniques, or at least so I'm told, since as I said I've never been with her.

I've watched her and Dad together and her and my brother, as well as her and a few other people (maybe those stories another time too), and the one thing I know I inherited from her is her love of cum inside her; she practically always orgasms at the end when her partner cums inside her. Maybe that's why she's not into women. So when she lets me finish Dad off after they make love, she's really sacrificing for me. If I could only talk her into letting me lick the cum out of her afterward, then we could both be happy. Maybe some day.

I don't know what her favorite position is, because she doesn't stick to just one. She's usually under my brother, largely because when they first started out, she was larger than he was and it was easier to teach him when he was on top. I've seen her in some very strange positions with my dad; she's more flexible than I care to be.

Bottom line: I love my mom, and I would love to express that physically, but I'm not going to force her to do anything, just as I would never force my father and brother to make love. She's pretty traditional, in certain ways, which sounds funny when you first meet her but which makes sense after a while. I just think she's missing out on some very fun stuff.

No comments: