Friday, May 2, 2008

Afternoons and Coffee Spoons

Hey guys, long time no see. I really have been busy, with two different projects that both sort of ambushed me, plus a host of other things too. But I have a spare moment, and I had a spare moment earlier today, so I'll tell you how I filled it (the earlier moment, that is, since I'm filling this moment now).

I wanted to see James or Sveta or both, but they're hip-deep in work for the end of the school year. I guess everyone's working too hard. So I swallowed my sanity, I suppose, and called Kate.

She said she had a few hours free, but her kids were home. Then she managed to talk me into coming over anyway. I mean, last time, we fucked in her room while her kids were doing homework; how different would it be if I showed up while they were home.

It was a little different. I got to meet them, really for the first time, since the other times I hadn't really been properly introduced. I was, "Mom's friend from the theater, Lexi," which I guess is true enough. The younger son, Kevin, didn't really seem to care too much. He was busy playing a video game. The older son, Liam, whom I had run into on my way out the door last time, looked at me the same way he had before, a little interested, and possibly attracted.

It's odd, because the master bedroom is on the first floor and the kids' bedrooms are on the second. It's a really small house for two growing boys. Kate made me a drink, and then told the boys to get to work on homework and led me back to the bedroom.

Once we were back there, with the door closed, we could hear the footsteps going up the stairs and over the ceiling, and I relaxed a little. I'll confess, it actually aroused me to think that Liam and Kevin were right above us as we started to kiss.

Again, Kate was acting very over-dramatic. I wonder what's up; maybe that's how her husband likes it. I don't know that I'll like him if that's what's up, because it seems a little controlling. But on the other hand, I've done sillier things for my men, and I've let them boss me around a little in the past too. So who knows. I won't say I don't enjoy Kate basically giving me a strip-tease, or laying me back on the bed and taking all my clothes off. But I could almost hear "The Stripper" in the background, and it did amuse me a little.

Once we were naked we played with each other a little, toying with various things, hair, breasts, toes, fingers, belly button, never going all the way into fucking in earnest. I figured we had enough time for one good go, so I wanted the go to be as good as possible. Kate started saying things, dirty sexy type things, which again was a little strange. It's almost like she's playing for someone. I mean, there's no one else in the room, but maybe she's just an actress to the core. The first few times we fucked, we were drunk; maybe this is how she is sober. Again, I don't hate it; it's just not something I'm used to.

Her vocabulary for dirty phrases is pretty good; she's very playful with the use of the word "cunt" which I like in a woman. I swear, women need to take back our word. It's like black people and the N word; women need to take back "cunt." It's a terrific naughty word, but it's really a lousy insult. Calling someone a cunt is like calling someone a dick; it has baggage, but at the end of the day, all you're doing is calling them "genitals!" Which is just silly.

Finally she started licking and fingering, and when I gasped for her to slow down and be gentle, she did, which was nice. She's gotten a bit better, but there's still a lot of practice to be had. Still, she gave me a nice O with fingers not even touching my cervix and sucking on my clit like candy. And then suddenly I had to go to the bathroom in the worst possible way. I mean, I'm lucky I didn't piss in her mouth. I don't know what it was, exactly; it wasn't the force of the orgasm, it wasn't squirting, it was just a sudden, violent need. It happens to the best of us.

I was about to run out of the room naked but I remembered where I was and who was there with me just in time and told Kate that I really had to go, but I would be right back. She didn't want to let me go, and I had to tell her that I was about to wet her bed before she let me up.

I slipped on the bare minimum of clothes and sneaked out as quickly as I could and had just sat on the toilet when the bathroom door opened beside me and there was Kate. I guess she was less worried than I was, because she was still totally naked. She said she couldn't wait for me, she had to come with me. I asked her point-blank if she was into watersports, and she didn't know what I was talking about. I almost dropped the issue, but I just said, "Do you want to watch me pee?"

She was a little taken aback by that, I could tell. I kicked myself inwardly. She shook her head. "I want to make love in the shower, in the water," she said slowly, afraid that I had gone psycho. Now that I could handle.

"Give me a minute then," I said, and pissed as quickly as I could.

Once I was empty, I got up and went over and kissed her again. I wasn't sure what she would do; I was a little afraid she was going to back away from me. But she kissed me back, and then said that she didn't care what I was into, as long as I would love her. Good enough for me.

We turned the water on, I got what little clothes I had off, and we stepped into the shower together. It's not as spacious as mine, but it was plenty big enough for what we had in mind. Warm, wet flesh is terrific, and I kissed and licked her all over. We didn't bother with soap; I washed every inch of her with my tongue.

Eventually I was on my knees with my face between her legs and a hand wrapped around her buttocks to probe the crack behind. She was gasping and moaning and I could tell she was close. And then the knock on the door.

"Mom, I've got to pee really bad," said Liam, outside.

"Okay, let me pull the curtain," she said before I could stop her, hell, before I could stop licking. "Keep going," she whispered, "he does this all the time." What, "this," is I can't say; probably comes into the bathroom while she's showering to pee, but possibly interrupts her in the middle of sex.

It was hard to get back in the proper mindset, especially when Liam came in and I was sure he'd be able to see though the curtain, which wasn't totally opaque. But he just went to the toilet. I realized my clothes were on the ground, but if he noticed, he didn't seem to care. I tried to bring Kate over the top as slowly as I could, so she wouldn't start screaming while her son was in the room, but he never said a word, just peed and left, even though I was sure he could hear his mother moaning softly.

Once that was finished, she went off quickly and the rest of the visit was the boring stuff, drying off, getting dressed, kissing goodbye, promising to meet her husband as soon as possible. I really have to meet this guy. I mean, I know he exists, and I've seen him with her, and I've probably "met" him at a cast party or something, but I've never sat down with him. And if I'm going to keep getting nearly caught by her sons, we're going to need to take care of the husband before he simply finds out on his own.

Anyway, that was my hair-raising adventure. Pretty crazy, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy! That doesn't even begin to describe it! Ok, so something is up with this chick. Whe she said she "needed to be loved" or something to that nature, that was a flag. Watch out, you may just end up being the wrecking ball. Love the Kate stories. Keep'em cumming. lol.
-David