Saturday, May 24, 2008

Booty Call

Got a call from Sveta yesterday. She said her parents were out for the evening and could I come over. And of course I had to say no, because I was on my way out the door to go to work. It killed me, it really did. I haven't had any female charms in too long.

She seemed sad about that, but she asked me when I would be done. I told her late, and she said fine, she would sneak me in after her parents went to bed. This seemed like a stupendously poor idea to me, but I could hear her pouting over the phone, and damn it, I wanted her bad. So I slipped a few things in my purse (well, my bag, I don't have a purse per se when I work) and told her I would call her before I came over.

All through work I was pent up like nobody's business. When I had a spare moment I went to the bathroom and used one of the things I brought along on myself, just to take the edge off.

I'd never been to her house before, but I had a pretty good idea where it was, and when I called her I got pointers. It was late, too late for me to be doing what I was about to do. I haven't sneaked into someone's house in a long time. I don't think I'm cut out for it any more. I was tired and a little cross. But when I saw her form in the shadow of the open door, I felt a lot better.

She was wearing the most adorable set of PJs, flannel with hearts on them. We kissed briefly in the doorway, then she led me up to her room. "I washed out before you came, so maybe we can just do it on a towel in my room," she said softly as she closed the door.

She's much girlier than I am; her room looks like a normal teenage girl's should, rather than mine, which probably looks like a guy lives there. I'm cluttered and I don't care about posters of movie stars or fashion models. I'm not frilly, except when I want to be.

She cooed softly when I started nuzzling my way down her throat and into her neckline. Her top came off quickly, and I spent a few minutes suckling at her hot teen breasts. They're cute, is the best thing I can say to describe them. Very adorable. She's cute all over. I want to wrap her up and take her home.

I knew we didn't have a lot of time; it was late, later than I should have agreed to. I got her naked and started eating her out, as slowly as I could bring myself to move, which probably wasn't that slow. God, that taste; if you haven't tasted a fresh young cunt, go out and try one right now. I'll wait.

She's gotten better about cleanliness; she had a towel on the floor, and she and James fuck all the time outside of bathrooms and such, so she doesn't worry like she used to about getting everything messy when she squirts. I didn't want her to go off just yet, so I worked her up and then rolled her over and told her I had a new toy for her. I brought my dildo with a base, along with the lube. When I told her I had already used it on myself earlier in anticipation of her hot little body, she giggled and her backside blushed a little. Well, maybe more than a little; the light was low. I know the compliment was taken well.

There followed the usual lubing and probing before I felt she was ready for the big time. And by big, I mean not very big. It's definitely not my largest dildo. It's probably about as wide as the small plug she's been practicing with; the difference is that it's not a plug, and I can fuck her with it. I got the tip in and she was moaning a little loudly, so I suggested that she grab a pillow and put her head into it if she got too loud. I was really worried that her parents would hear, but at the same time the risk was turning me on terribly.

I got it halfway in before I had to stop because she begged me in a whisper, which is a very sexy sound. I'm not talking creepy; having a girl whisper to you that she's so full is sexy. And the way girls whisper when we're being penetrated by something too big is a sound difficult to duplicate. So I backed off a bit. "I'm going to try fucking you a little with it," I said softly in her ear and kissed her neck reassuringly. She nodded nervously.

When I started pressing in and out, very slowly and softly, she wailed. It was mostly cut off by the pillow, but they must have been able to hear it all over town anyway. I stopped and stayed still, praying that no one in the house had heard. There were fans on and ambient noise, and I guess her parents are deep sleepers. It's not a big house.

I was worried, whispered to her that I would pull it out and just finish her with my tongue, but she shook her head violently. "I've got to be able to take it," she said earnestly.

"No you don't, honey, not until you're ready."

"I'm ready."

"I don't think..."

"I'm ready. Do it. Keep doing it."

So I did. Who am I to refuse. And I don't think she was really ready, but I managed to actually press the whole length of the rubber cock into her butt before she squealed softly to stop. I still hadn't fucked her at all with it really. But it was trapped deep in her colon (well, deeper than she'd ever had before), only the base showing pink above her pink cunny.

"I don't think it's a good idea to fuck you with it tonight," I said, because truth to tell I was wearing out. "But I brought something else to fuck you with."

Undressing (yes, I was still totally dressed), I pulled out a small double dildo (although I was late to the game with double dils, I have plenty now) and told her to arch her back a little. She did it with some difficulty; her anus was stuffed full to bursting with rubber, which made it hard. I wish she could have seen me inserting the dildo into my own pussy, but as it was she looked comfortable enough and I didn't want her to have to turn around. I left about half of it hanging out of my cunt and then got behind and slipped it into her passage below the swelling of the dildo in her ass. She gasped but didn't make any move to stop me. Her pussy was wet as it could be.

Being fucked while having something in your ass isn't as hard as being actually fucked in the ass, but it's the next step. I came almost immediately, but just kept slipping it into her and out of me and vice versa. She moaned a bit at first, but once she settled into the feelings, she approached climax pretty quickly too, which was good because I was losing steam. She gasped that she was going to cum, and I tried not to miss a beat and slipped back, letting the double dil jut into her pussy and moved down to lick her clit. The spurts, when they came made the towel almost pointless; they were stronger and longer than it could handle, so I'm sure there was a damp spot on the carpet that evening.

I drank down as much as I could, got wet in the process, and had another mini O from my fingers as I licked her clean afterward. Then I really had to go. She promised she would get a drink after she felt up to standing, and I helped her slowly ease the dildo out of her stretched ass, which, finally, is beginning to maintain a little gape (very little; she's tight as ever) once penetration stops. It's adorable too, the smallest little gaping anus on this cute girl. I cleaned up as best I could as quietly as I could, and then got sort of dressed (I didn't put any underwear back on, for one thing) and helped her up. I didn't make her see me out or anything; I helped her downstairs quietly to get a drink. I left the dildo and the lube with her.

I'm pleased to report that the next day (well, today) she called me and told me her ass felt fine, no ache or anything. She wanted to know if I could come over again, but I had to say no. The great thing was, she didn't want me to come over to work on her ass some more; she says she can do a lot of that by herself. She's working on getting the dildo in her ass while she showers, and she says she can get it halfway in with no trouble. I told her to go slowly and make sure not to force it. I want to be there when she's finally able to fuck herself in the ass with it. Well, I want to fuck her in the ass with it first. But that may be a few days at least.

But she wants me to come back, or to see me again, because she wants to fuck me with the double dildo. She's really interested in me now. It's flattering, I won't deny.

If she can get the dildo in her ass without too much trouble and fuck herself with it a little, I think she'll be ready for James. It will be a first time, and it will probably need supervision, but she'll be ready for James. A bigger cock, or a guy who is too hard with it, no sir. But James has a reasonable cock (not small at all, but reasonable in dimensions for first-time anal) and he'll be gentle. So when his birthday rolls around in just a little while, I'll get to watch him have her anal cherry. I'm so excited.

No comments: