Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cumming Cunts

Dirty title. I'm just at a bit of a loose end at the moment and read something that made me think of a comment or two.

One: I have never called my cunt a kitten. Never. Didn't even occur to me. I know people do it, but I never have. I wonder why? I don't think my mother or sisters ever did either, but I don't know. Maybe we're too clinical to do that. I rarely talk about my vagina in any terms other than clinically. Maybe I'm missing something there. I don't like "kitten," but maybe something more lyrical. I'll work on it.

Two: I have never met a woman who couldn't cum. I know the vast majority of women are supposed to be that way. But I've never met one. I think it's all in the mind, personally. Sure, I've met women who don't cum hard, or can't cum for long, or don't really make any juice, but I've never met a woman who really and truly couldn't cum at all. Maybe I'm just lucky. I'm not bragging; I've only once or twice been the first person to make a girl cum, and in those cases it was probably because I was the first person to actually care if they came. I've once or twice not been able to get a girl to cum, but they assured me that they could. Maybe they were lying. I don't know.

My brother fucked a girl once who couldn't cum, but I never met her. She didn't dislike sex at all; in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if some day, she discovered the way to make herself cum through trial and error. She seemed to view her up-t0-that-point inability to cum as a challenge, one which she could overcome (pardon the turn of phrase) if she found the right guy. Maybe she needed the right girl instead. I don't know.

Again, maybe I'm just lucky. I know I'm very orgasmic, whereas my mother isn't. Sheri and Mari are pretty much the same as me, although they cum in different ways. But they're pretty easy to get there. Sveta is much harder to get there, but when she cums, there's no question that's what's happening. Kate cums easily enough, although her pussy is so shallow she must have trouble with a cock of any size. My roomie in college was nearly as orgasmic as I am, although she reacted totally differently. And of the other women I've been with, none of them have admitted that they couldn't cum, and most of them proved that they could.

I guess to me it's a challenge too. Because I think everyone can cum, if they try hard enough. I'm probably fooling myself on that score.

No comments: