Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lousy

What a fucking horrible day. Don't go into my line of work, kids. It just sucks.

But I realized something. I frequently tell things to suck parts of my body that I don't have. Like right now, I was avoiding a pop-up ad, and I told it to suck my balls. I don't have balls. Or I'll point to my crotch and yell, "Suck it, biatch!" I guess I could be talking about my clit, but that's hardly something I'd find insulting.

I think I've been in a man's job too long. I'm turning into one of the guys. Which is fine in one way, because I like hanging out with the guys. But in another way, I'm starting to have gender identity problems if I'm telling things to suck my dick.

Sorry, headspace a little strange this evening. Just wanted to share my total lack of morals, and didn't have any substance.

I know, I should tell things to suck my ass. That's something I have to be sucked, and some people find that unwholesome. And I live for unwholesome. I'm feeling incredibly unwholesome right now. I need a drink. Goodnight, folks.

No comments: