Thursday, May 8, 2008

Picture of My Favorite

Unfortunately the pictures have been removed due to Blogger's no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

Yay, DP! Gettin' doubled! The big dub! Double your pleasure! I can't think of any more euphemisms right now.

But it's not fair to be constantly talking about things I can't do because I'm busy, so here's a picture I found in a pile of pictures I didn't know existed. I have no idea who the guys are. I should, probably, but neither of them is Mike or Dad, and my hair is fairly short, so this might be college. Or maybe not. The quality isn't so good; I think preservation would have helped this pic.

I had to color correct that ribbon, and now it looks strange. And we're all gray. Oh well. I think you can see that I'm getting it hard here.


This picture, on the other hand, is Mike on top and Dad on the bottom. I'm really not posting it for the titillation factor (it doesn't show much) but more because it reminds me of what that's like, so I thought I'd share. Look at the legs on that boy on top of me. That's what playing sports does to you I guess. He's got such beefy-looking legs; he's really not that huge in person. But his cock is buried in my ass right there.

It's funny that I found that picture of the two of them sandwiching me, because ordinarily Mike doesn't straddle my ass like that. It's a fluke picture, I guess. Or maybe I just haven't been paying attention. I admit, it's hard when there are two cocks inside you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lexi, nice reports and update!
As I said earlier we would all love to see a bit more of you, the family and friends!
Please!
Nick