Sunday, May 18, 2008

Up For a Breath

Okay, so it's been a long time since I last posted. More than a week. Sorry guys, that's the fun of being in a high-stress occupation as I am.

A big shout out to the baby in the house. They know who they are. And they are just too adorable for words.

I haven't had much in the way of excitement since last I wrote, mostly work and not sleeping. When I get stressed, I become Insomniac Zombie Lexi, who emerges to feast on the junk food of the living. I'm not taking any pictures of myself until this period of hellishness is over; I've probably put on weight in awkward places and I look like death warmed over. Well, maybe not the weight; one good thing about me and this type of stress (as opposed to mental health stress) is that I don't eat much. But I do eat crappy food, which could counteract the not-much that I eat. I don't know. I'm scared of scales, and I'm afraid that mirrors won't show my reflection because I've lost my soul.

I've spoken to Kate; she knows all about theatre crap, so we've talked a few times on the phone and via email, and we're trying to get together for meeting her husband soon. But when soon will be is up in the air. And probably I'll go over there before soon arrives to fuck her again. She's just too tasty to refuse. When it happens, I'll post it.

James and Sveta are doing all the normal things that kids do in relationships. They had a fight a few days ago about something stupid, and now they're both on the phone to me saying exactly the same things. If they could hear each other, they'd realize just how dumb they're both being. But they can't, so they are still mad at one another. James' birthday is fast approaching, and frankly Sveta isn't ready for anal, not without some more practice. She's been using the plug and even fooling around with fingers, but she's still hardly able to take the small plug, so his cock is probably out of the question. I hope I'll be able to work her into my schedule a few more times before the big day, because otherwise I'm afraid she's going to go ahead without more practice and get hurt. Or maybe they'll keep being stupid and break up. At least they're not fighting over me yet. I can see that happening if they ever do break up.

I've been sleeping late and being up late and working late, so I've been missing Dad almost every day. I haven't had sex but 5 or 6 times since I last posted. It's killing me, really it is. It's bad enough being stressed, but when I can't even get some good stress-reliever, it's worse. Mom doesn't seem to mind that Dad has been showing her a good time since he can't get with me. She said they made love for an hour this morning, and again before dinner. Of course, I wasn't there to take advantage of even watching.

Sheri wants me to come see her. I'm going to see if I can swing it in a few weeks, once I'm past this current ugliness. Of course, I've got to get another gig, and try to get a fuller-time job, and all that business, so maybe I won't be able to.

Mari wants me to visit her too, but she's much farther away, and I can't afford the trip. She can't really afford to come home right now either. She and her girlfriend/partner were thinking of going to California to get married. They can't afford that either, but if one of the two happens, it will definitely be California. I think it's terrific that they want to tie the knot. They've been together for years. Of course, Mom wants to go too, to be there for the big day. And maybe she and Dad could afford it. There's money problems all around the Lexi household and extended familial dwellings.

Mike will be coming home, we hope, before he goes off to work again. He's only got one more year (I hope I'm reckoning right) before he'll be off to work for good, so he wants to spend a little of the summer partying. I told him to party his ass on home.

Okay, state of the union speech done. Now where's my bourbon?

No comments: