Sunday, December 21, 2008

200

The pictures below have been removed because of Blogger's no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

Crap, last post was the 200th and I let it pass without comment.

Well, now that I've had some time... I present to you my commemoration of 200 posts. I don't know where I'll go from here; maybe nowhere. You'll have seen everything but my face, and I'm not planning on showing that off. Oh well, cross that bridge when we come to it.

Mike and I did this yesterday with some lipstick and speed. Mike said it was hard to write, particularly the middle 0, and thus the penmanship sucks. I had to stay like that the entire time, because otherwise my butt would smush the letters and ruin the message. He had to draw a bigger 0 around the middle and some got on my cunt too. I still have lipstick down there, I think. But it's not the first time; I was eaten out by my sister once when she was wearing way too much lipstick, and I didn't even notice until the evening, when I reached down to feel myself up and brought up a pink finger.

Then, of course, Mike took the picture without telling me, and also without telling me took his dick and stuck it into my ass. I mean, I wasn't that surprised, but I was tight, as you may be able to see from the photo. We both wound up with lipstick all over various parts, and had to take a shower, and that led to another session, this time in my cunt. And today, my ass feels a little sore and raw, for which I'm blaming Mike's cock, but he insists must be the micro-particles in the lipstick. So never say I don't sacrifice for my readers, all three of them.

I guess I'm feeling kind of crazy recently, because my life just hasn't been going well enough that I care too much whether something bad comes along. So hell, I'm letting it all hang out. If Blogger shuts me down for having posted a small picture of my private parts, well then fuck Blogger! And if the FBI can figure out who I am, then I'm ready for them. I don't think I'm going to make a habit of posting more explicit material, because it's fun to tease, but here it is. My ass, with decorations.

I guess for 300, I'll have to get a picture of a cock sticking into me with 300 written on it in Sharpie. Yeah, we'll wait and see on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm just getting to this. Mike is truly a lucky man. I'm having trouble containing myself.

Angel R. said...

wow i am having trouble too so hard