Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone's day goes well and that you all spend time with loved ones in whatever way you choose. Me, I've spent time with loved ones in the way I chose, and it was time well-spent, I might add. I won't get to see Sveta today, but maybe tomorrow. And I heard rumblings that Sheri will be visiting between now and New Years, although I'm afraid she'll find the New Years festivities much less exciting than she likes. I can't afford to visit her though, so if I have to be bored, then so does she. Unless she doesn't show up until later, or earlier, or something.

Anyway, it was a gift-light year, what with the economics of the situation, but there was lots of love to go around anyway. Even now, there is food being prepared, and after dinner maybe some family time. I already got the gift of DP earlier today from my two favorite guys in the world, so I'll settle for one if Mom wants the other.

I gave Mike a buttplug, which drew some looks from the parents, but they didn't say anything. I'm still trying to get together the time to properly introduce him to a strap-on. Then, if he likes that too, he can go from there. I think he'll get over his hangups and find a guy to boff his brains out. I hope he takes pictures, because I want to see that.

I got candy, a book, and two DVDs. No toys this year, but that's okay; I hardly ever play with most of the ones I have anyway.

Fuck it, I'm going to find Mike and sneak in some more loving before dinner. Have a happy Yule, with logs aplenty!

No comments: