Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mixing Work and Pleasure

The theater where I do most of my local work does pay people, not very well though. But they also have volunteers a lot. It's sort of a community theater, but big enough that they pay sometimes.

Well, I got Sveta to volunteer, partially because I thought it would be a good thing, partially because I'm always on the lookout for volunteers, and partially because I want to take advantage of the opportunity to be backstage, have little to do, and spend some time with Sveta.

There was a little part of me that was hoping she might find a guy (or heck, a gal) too, or at least learn to come out of her shell around people a little. But it was a very little part. I was mostly being selfish.

So tonight was the first night she was volunteering. This show is pretty busy, so there was less quality time than I thought there would be, but we got to be together, and I think she liked helping out. She said she did, anyway. I was a little worried that we'd be really obvious, that people would think I was a horrible pedo or something. I mean, nobody knows how old she is, really, but she's in high school and I'm... well, I'm not in high school, I can tell you that.

People at the theater know I'm cheerfully bi, and that I'm a little bit easy (some people know more, but that's the common opinion) but since a lot of theatre people are gay, bi, easy, or a combination of the above, that doesn't arouse much interest.

Anyway, we kept to PDA to a minimum, partially because I don't like people who are all over each other backstage. I've worked with actors who do the show romance thing hard, they make out backstage, they have drama, etc. etc. I just wanted to have some company, not be annoying. So while we may have held hands a few times in the dark, and during intermission we found a quiet corner and sat and held each other and kissed a little, we weren't out there with it.

Toward the end of the night, when there's nothing left to do, we stood backstage waiting for the show to end and kind of snuggled, but again, being discreet (a word I cannot spell because I can't remember which discrete is which discreet). And one of my coworkers came up to me afterward and said, "She's cute, but you're keeping her on a pretty short leash even so." He was joking. It's too bad he's unavailable, because I think he thought she was more than just cute. But that was the only nudge-wink I got.

Then we drove home, and she announced that she was spending the night as I was getting ready to turn off to her house. I convinced her to just come over for a post-show snuggle and then head home, because I need sleep (and yet here I am, still up). I've got a matinee tomorrow (well, later today, I suppose).

So we headed home. My Dad was already asleep when we got in, but my mom was reading in the living room. She had a blanket wrapped around her (I made some noise to warn her) but I'm pretty sure Sveta could see that she was naked underneath. Didn't phase the girl at all. Or she hid it well. I'm being neurotic.

We went upstairs and spent 45 minutes or so making out, undressing each other, snuggling under the bedclothes, and then making out some more before I went down on her until she was moaning my name. She tasted like the theater, a little dusty, a little sweaty. But it was a good taste. And her pussy tasted just fine, thank you kindly. We got so warm we had to throw the covers off, and then I fingered her tight little asshole while I ate her out.

She squirted, as usual, and I don't care what people say, it is not just piss. It tastes totally different, mild and sweet and slightly scented of cunt without being gamy. She doesn't squirt a whole lot, most times, just a bubbling of it which wets my tongue. I really have to work on her to get her to turn into a geyser. We were both too tired for that.

Then when she recovered, Sveta returned the favor. She knows that I can cum more quickly and more often than she can, so she usually sticks around until I've gone off twice at least. Tonight was no different. Just watching her mousy little head bob as she licks my clit... breathtaking. And looking past her hair to her cute little backside is even more fun. I wish I could look and see her getting railed as she eats me. Maybe soon enough.

Watching her get her clothes back on was so arousing I had to finger myself, and she laughed and said I was insatiable, which I suppose is true. Then I remembered I had to get my clothes back on so I could drive her home, which killed my buzz a little. But we both got clothes mostly back on: I didn't bother with undergarments, and I noticed that she stuffed hers in her pockets instead of putting them on. So we drove back to her house commando, got pretty involved in the car outside her door, but before we could start tearing clothes off again, I stopped it, because while I wanted her again so bad I could taste it, I didn't think that it was a good idea. She looked a little disappointed.

And then I came home and couldn't sleep because I want her again. God damn, I wish I could post some photos because I want you all to see Sveta. She's got the cutest little body, so sexy. But she's more than just a cute body. As I said, I don't love her like someone I want to live with, but I love her. We don't have all that much in common, although we're developing more. But I love her like I'd love my little sister if I had one. That's the way this is. Not someone I'm going to marry (although I wouldn't be able to anyway, thank you prudes) but as a sister. Who happens to be a sexy teen. Shit, I'm incorrigible.

I hope she'll get to like working backstage, so she can volunteer for more than one day next time. This time was just a fill-in for someone. But next time, maybe she'll have a position on the crew. Or maybe she hated it. I won't push her. I needed help this time, and she happened to be available, and also I wanted to... yeah, I said it all at the beginning didn't I?

No comments: