Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weekend Update

Because I'm in the theatre, weekends mean very little to me. But some things have happened since I last posted. I don't have energy to go into tremendous detail, but I'll give a precis of the pertinent data.

Sveta and I took a bath together Saturday morning. She came over Friday night, late, because I had work, and we made love and then I fell asleep. She said she didn't, but I was out like a light. But I woke up and she was sleeping next to me, and that was nice. When we both felt like getting up, we went and took a bath together, which was also very nice. I had a sneaking wish that my father would barge in on us, not knowing she was there. But he didn't. Still it was a great way to start the day. Then unfortunately she had to go home and work on homework and college stuff, and I had work to do too. I miss her when she's gone. It's so nice to have another girl around the house, especially one as sexy as she is.

I spoke with Gwen at some point this weekend, don't remember when. I hadn't talked to her in a while, so it was nice. She's living in the big city now (won't tell you which one), making more money than I expected. She said I should visit. I said I'd love to, but I didn't have the money or time right at the moment. She reminded me of a few stories that I've got to try to remember to tell. She doesn't seem like she's changed that much; still sounds incredibly sexy, still wild and crazy. I would really love to visit her. I think we'd have so much fun it'd be illegal.

I spoke with Kate too. She was at the theater one evening, and we had a quick chat. She knows I've been busy, but she says she and her family miss me, and she grabbed my ass and groped me. It was hard to go back to work after that; I wanted to drag her into a quiet corner right then and there. But I'll get the chance.

Mike is supposedly coming home for Christmas. I'm trying to talk Sheri into visiting too. Mari is pretty far away, and she's got the whole girlfriend thing, and the economy, etc. etc. So I doubt we'll see her. But maybe the other two.

Dad might have a new job come New Years, but maybe not. We're on tenterhooks around here. The tension has been great for my sex life, though, because Dad's been hungry for it, and Mom apparently hasn't. He's fucked me twice today. We made love in the shower, with him behind me, just long and leisurely, relaxing and getting plowed. When he came inside me, it was like a flood. And then later in the day, I was sitting on the couch unwinding after finishing up a bit of work, and he came in and sat next to me, and started feeling me up. His cock was rock hard. So I decided I would unwind that way, rather than by watching TV, and gave him a bj, then flipped around and let him take me from behind again. He was so deep inside me, I came over and over again before he painted my womb. God, no matter how stupid an idea it is, I still get really wet thinking about Daddy knocking me up, swelling up my belly with his baby.

Well, that's all I've got for now. There's probably other stuff, but I can't spend too long on this. Hold on 'til the work-load lessens and the money woes go away, and I'll have more. Yeah, right, when pigs fly. I'll have more soon.

No comments: