Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sveta

I'm going to talk about Sveta, because talking about Mike makes me miss him terribly, and while I'm probably going to see him at Christmas, I still don't want to talk about him. But I already have. Shit.

Okay, starting over. I'm going to talk about Sveta. Over the past several months, since she's been back in school, I've been waiting for her to grow apart from me. I've been waiting for her to have too much stuff to do to see me. I've been waiting for me to have too much stuff to see her. And it hasn't happened.

Well, I have had stuff, and she has too, but she's been over here a lot. And it's been great. Better than great. She's come so far as a lover. She still is the cutest little thing, but she can make me cum now like nobody's business. And when we make love, we're making love. We really get off on each other. We enjoy touching, kissing, holding. I like sleeping with her, although I couldn't do it every night, because I tend to hog the bed and get stiff and toss and turn at night. So when we sleep together, I don't generally wake up feeling as rested as I'd like. But I love falling asleep holding her, preferably after a wonderful session of orgasm after orgasm.

She loves to be fucked with a strap-on, but she prefers to receive, so I don't generally get a hard fuck from her if she's using it on me. But it's tender and loving. And I cannot get over how sexy she is. She's blossomed from this shy little girl into this sexy young woman. I wonder if anyone else has noticed? She says she's still just as socially shy as she always was, and she can't get it together with a guy.

So yeah, I'm in love with a teenager. Maybe not matrimonial love, but certainly like she's my younger sister. I never had a younger sister, so I guess I'm getting that out with Sveta.

I don't think she likes her family; she won't talk about them much at all. And I think she partially likes coming over to my house (which is what nearly always happens) because it's not her house. Which is too bad, but lucky me, right?

The thing is, I've been thinking seriously about telling her. Maybe not everything, or at least not right off the bat, but maybe telling her about some of it. It's not like I haven't let clues drop accidentally, or maybe subconsciously on purpose. She's seen and heard compromising things over at my house. She knows my Dad thinks she's sexy; he told her so, ostensibly to boost her morale to go out and find a guy, but in reality because he does. She is sexy.

We don't spend that much time around my family, but it's gotten to the point where she's over often enough that I can't hide her in the basement the whole time. She knows my parents know we're fooling around. And she's gotten other clues, like that time my Dad came in to wake me up naked and she was in my bed too.

So I was thinking of telling her, letting it all hang out, or some of it anyway, and seeing what she does. I don't think she'll turn me in or anything, she might just be hurt. I don't want to hurt her. On the other hand, if she was privy to the family secret, then she could join in, and I think she'd like that. She needs a family, if she doesn't like hers, and my family is a great family, I think.

It's not like she'd be the first person to ever find out. A few boys who've "dated" Sheri or me have known that we fucked each other, as well as lots of people where she lives who don't care and probably have their own family secrets. And my roomie in college knew. Not all of it, but she knew some of it. She was cool with it, wished she had a family like that. She didn't; her family was ultra-straitlaced, which is I guess why she was so adventurous and rebellious.

I've got to tell you all about my college roomie some time soon. Her name is Gwen [edit: can't call her Jen, even though I love the name, so I've changed it to something else, for those of you keeping score. If I fuck up and call her Jen again, well, I've fucked up. It's not her name.] (or it is for the purposes of me not having to type "my college roomie" over and over again) and she's the sexiest mostly-Asian chick ever. Much shorter than me, a tiny little dynamo, very hot body, and was she adventurous in the sack. When I got to college we were paired up randomly, but we stayed together long after other people were getting rooms to themselves. It was too much fun living with her. It really helped my homesickness. Anyway, more about Gwen some other post.

But she knew Mike was my brother, and he came up and spent a weekend at my college. And Gwen thought he was hot, and he was sleeping in our room, and she asked me if I was okay with her trying him out. By this point we were on the same page about most things sexual, so I said sure. And after I watched them fuck, I was so horny that I had to stroke myself a little, and Gwen put two and two together with some other twos and got 16 and said, "Hey, you two fuck, don't you?" And neither of us was in the mood to deny it.

So of course she wanted to watch. She wanted to know everything, but we managed to stave off her curiosity fairly well. "Yes, we fuck, have been for some time, he's good in bed isn't he? No, we're not adopted." She thought it was hot, took pictures (which I may one day post), loved watching him fuck me, wanted us to call each other "bro" and "sis" as often as possible. Which brings up one reason why I don't tell some people: they think it's more exciting than it really is. I'm not a sideshow. We love each other and enjoy fucking, and it is hot that we're brother and sister, but it's not that exciting. For me, anyway. But I don't hold it against people, and I don't imagine Sveta would feel that way.

So yeah, I'm thinking that maybe I'll tell Sveta. My worry is that she'll feel weirded out, not that she'll tattle on us. Maybe I could engineer either my Dad or my brother seducing her, and then tell her. She really could use a guy.

I'll have her come over, but I'll be running late, and Dad will meet her at the door wearing something slightly inappropriate, and chat with her, and then just work his magic.

No, I won't. That's terrible. She's still very fragile. Better that I just tell her, see how she feels about it, and then go from there. Maybe she'll want to step into it slowly. Maybe she'll be okay with it, but not interested in participating. Maybe I should wait for Mike to be here, so someone closer to her age will be available. We'll see.

God, I had forgotten what a drag it is not to have a computer, because with Mike here, I had his laptop. But now the only time I can get anything done is this late. Oy. Must go try to sleep. Well, maybe I'll try to cum once before I do that.

No comments: