Saturday, December 20, 2008

Early Christmas Presents

The pictures below have been removed because of Blogger's no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

Because Mike is home, I have his computer to work with, so I made you all two pretties:


They were taken with Mike's digital camera. I think they've got a real Christmas feel to them, what with the red and green, so I'm giving them to you because God knows whether I'll be able to post them actually on Christmas. So here they are now. I could say don't look at them until Christmas, but who's kidding whom? I even made them a little bigger. Only a little. I've got to draw the line somewhere, or else I'll be posting huge photos of my face and everyone will know who I am and I'll be arrested... not nice holiday thoughts; never mind.

I got these undies as a Christmas costume anyway. I think if Santa would change his dress-code (and hiring policies) we're onto a winner here, huh? I had to color-correct a bit to get both my hair and the undies the proper shades; the light was kind of yellowing everything out. Ain't I cute?

Enjoy, with holiday wishes of well-hung stockings stuffed with happiness and balls dangling from good tall trees. Also candy canes. Ooh, new post idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always send them to me directly. A54