Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Clothes

In the absence of a TMI and because I should at least put some effort into the filler I'm using to take up time while I have hot sex with my girlfriend/father/brother/all three (bragging, oh yes), I thought I'd chat about clothes.

  • I am not a clothes horse.  I like to dress up sometimes, and I enjoy costumes, but I really don't enjoy shopping for clothes (except underwear).
  • I do enjoy shopping for undies.  Or swapping undies.  Or trying on other people's undies.  It's gotten me into trouble (not really, but Mari once threatened to kill me if I didn't give her back her favorite pair of panties).
  • I am not as enthusiastic about "lingerie."  Underwear is sexy all by itself, and I'll be honest, I often find things which aren't intended to be sexy incredibly sexy, and vice versa.  Crotchless panties, for instance, are less sexy to me than a fairly modest pair of white cotton panties (it's the purity thing again).  Unless the crotchless panties are being put to the only use I can see for them, which is being spread by a cock, in which case, hell yes.
  • I don't like wearing tight pants.  If I'm tarting myself up, I'm much more likely to wear a skirt than pants.  My pants tend to be either utilitarian or comfortable, ideally both.
  • I seldom wear shorts anymore.  I used to be quite into them, but these days, either I wear a skirt or pants or nothing.  However, I enjoy wearing shorts around the house, mostly boxers.
  • I've dated several guys who were completely into me wearing their boxers.  I can see the appeal, but honestly, I never really cared for the opposite.  I mean, if a guy wants to wear my panties, that's fine, but I don't get off on it.  Not my fetish.  For one thing, I prefer girls wearing panties and guys wearing nothing.
  • I am also not into shoes.  Not that I don't wear them, but honestly, if I were hardcore and didn't care about the fact that my feet would either be turned to ground beef or horn, I would go barefoot pretty much all the time.  I can't because I have to work, which is why I wear hardcore steel toes and such.  But everywhere else, I wear comfortable shoes, sandals if possible.  I know that some people get off on the high heels, and I can wear them, but my feet get claustrophobic if they're in shoes with closed toes for too long.
  • I went through a period of being really into socks though.  It corresponded with Mike going through a period where he liked me in nothing but socks.  For my money, a girl wearing nothing but a cute pair of socks is hotter than the same girl wearing nothing but a pair of hooker shoes, but that's me.
  • I almost never go commando in pants.  I frequently do in skirts.  Many people would find that rather odd, but I think it makes perfect sense.  After all, a skirt is made to be flipped up, whereas pants have to be removed, and if you're going to remove pants, you can remove panties too.  Plus I like a barrier between me and my pants.  They've been known to chafe.
  • On your typical day, I don't dress "sexy" (well, not on purpose, but if your fetish happens to be what I'm wearing, I can't be held responsible for that).  It's usually a t-shirt and jeans, neither of them particularly well preserved.  I keep most of my nice clothes for special occasions.  And there's a fair chance I'll be wearing a set of my blacks for backstage stuff.
  • I am really into bra-lines, less so into pantie-lines.  Seeing a bra strap through a thin shirt is a tremendous turn on for me.  Of course, seeing that there's no bra on underneath is better, but still, if I have a fetish in this regard, it's for bra glimpses.

There you go.  I can't think of any other clothes-related trivia right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this post:)