Friday, March 23, 2012

Random Fiction - Leaving

Random Photo

Tara shifted and Tamara winced. “Do you have to go?” Tara asked sleepily.

“You know I do.” Tamara shifted the garters, still naked save for stockings. Damn, she had hoped to get out without waking her sister.

“Couldn’t you just stay here with me?” Tamara winced again. Tara had a way of making that proposition extremely tempting. Even now, she was shifting, as if unconsciously, her flesh coming into view. Tamara could see the love bites from last night.

“It’s a job. We need the money.” But it wasn’t just a job. It was something more.

Turning tricks had always been Tamara’s job. Tara wasn’t suited to the life of a whore; she was too fragile, too easily hurt. And too easily in love. And Tamara wanted her sister only in love with one person: Tamara. “I won’t be gone long. My regular Friday client offered to pay double if I’d let a friend join in.”

“You’ll do that?”

“I’ll do whatever it takes to keep food on the table.” Tamara made it sound like a hardship, when she was looking forward to it. Her Friday client was good to her, and the prospect of two cocks sliding into her made her wet just to think about it. “It’s not so bad. You’d probably like it.”

“No,” sighed Tara, turning away. “You know how I feel about that.” And that was just it. Tamara knew exactly how her sister felt about it. “Kiss me before you go,” Tara pleaded, suddenly childlike and hurt-looking, and Tamara couldn’t refuse.

She was late for her client and had to make up for it in ways she hadn’t expected. And the whole time, she thought of her twin sister at home, the love of her life, the anchor around her neck.


This started out being sexier than it wound up being. I have experience with having to get up and leave someone I love lying there, wishing I could stay. But I don't resent it in the way Tamara seems to. I guess I was exploring that resentment, that love and hate. Plus whores. Yay.

I would have played FFF this week had I known that there was a substitute host, but I didn't, so I didn't. Still, there was a substitute host, and you could head over there and see who did play.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

We all get tied up in resentment when the ones we love have to leave, whether it is to go meet a client, or keep a boss happy, or flip another 1,000 hamburgers. We all have to leave some time.

We just hope that the ones we love are still there when we get back.