Friday, March 30, 2012

Random Fiction - Wanted and Had

Artist and Title Unknown

Wanted

They caught the young fugitive after a harrowing chase through the fields. She was panting as Bill sat on her, hog-tied her, and pulled her to her feet. "You're coming with us," he said.

Karen gave him a strange look, standing at his side, watching the proceedings unfold. The fugitive strained against the bonds futilely, worn out from the pursuit. And Bill realized that he was gripping a very attractive, very naked woman, fugitive or no. "Special treatment?" he asked his wife hopefully.

"Special treatment," Karen nodded with a smile.

And maybe it was Bill's imagination, but their captive seemed to relax in his arms. Maybe she was just too tired to resist. Or maybe she felt the swelling of Bill's cock in her back and wanted more.

There was no reason to hurry her back to jail. They left her tied and went to the truck to get something, anything, to play with. Finally they settled on a beer bottle. Bill loved seeing his wife stroke the tied girl's slit, then slide the neck of the bottle into her, which made the teen wince and squirm away, then sink down with a muffled sigh and grunt. Bill held her up while his wife slowly worked their captive into a frenzy, his wife's hand sometimes straying to stroke her captive's breast or her own.

Then, still tied, the teen was bent over the bed of the truck, and Karen nodded and held her down. The fugitive seemed to know what was coming, and she didn't resist, didn't say a word as Bill's hard cock speared her. She was still tight, even after being reamed with the bottle, and Bill found himself close in a heartbeat.

"Inside me, please," begged the teen beneath him, panting, the first words she'd spoken. Bill's wife smiled and nodded. And who was he to refuse? He thrust a few more times into the delightful warm wetness, and then he gripped the teenage hips and spent himself inside her, until it felt like cum was all around him. She sighed beneath him.

Even after, when they'd told the girl that they were letting her go, that she could run away and they wouldn't chase her, she stayed. And she refused to be untied. Even as Bill fucked her again, even as Karen sat on her face, the captive stayed bound, if not by law, then by lust.


Had

Bill and Karen both looked at each other, shocked. Neither had intended to overhear their teen daughter's conversation, but they had been walking past her room and couldn't help but hear. "I just can't cum. No matter how hard I try," Gretchen said into the phone, in hushed tones. "I've tried everything you said. I really want to." Bill turned away, red as a beet, and Karen pushed him down the hall.

"God, what a conversation to walk past," Bill said shakily.

"The poor thing," said Karen, almost at the same moment.

"What?" Bill asked, perhaps more shocked now than he had been before.

"Come on Bill, you know how much I love getting off. I bet Gretch would love it too."

Bill stared for a moment, then he nodded. "Yeah, okay, the poor thing," he said, finally.

"The thing I don't understand is why she can't," said Karen, musing as she pulled her shirt off, almost absently. Bill watched his wife talk to herself and strip. "I mean, I'm practically on a hair trigger. I wonder what she's tried."

They made love. Bill wasn't expecting it, the middle of the day, talking about their daughter. They tried to muffle their noises, to keep Gretchen and her friend from hearing. Karen seemed insatiable. But finally, in the afterglow, she curled around Bill, sweaty and happy, and whispered, "We should teach her."

Nothing more was said. Nothing more needed to be said. Bill was no longer shocked.

That Saturday, the family went for a picnic to a secluded spot, and Karen said, "Gretch, your father and I want to make you cum." Just like that. Bill expected an outburst, but Gretchen just blushed a little and nodded. "I think you need to be restrained, so you won't do anything you shouldn't," said Karen, and again, Gretchen just nodded. "Gretch, get naked. Bill, tie her up and hold her. Mommy's going to show her just what to do."

Bill was shocked, but he found himself doing as his wife commanded, His little girl. Naked. Bound. His hands were on her. And heaven help him, he was getting turned on. Karen clearly was too, as she slipped her blouse down a little, showing she had no bra on and her nipples were hard as steel.

But her mother's skilled hands and a vibrator still didn't make Gretchen cum. Bill even found himself stroking his daughter's naked flesh, all thoughts but sex gone from his head. Gretchen cried out, writhed, tensed, but still, no orgasm. "Bill," Karen said to him, in the same normal tone she always used, notwithstanding that she was running a large vibrator in and out of her daughter's drenched pussy. "Bill, I think she needs you."

"Me?"

"Yes, please Daddy," begged Gretchen, moaning. "Please."

Bill felt his pants pulled down by his wife, his hard cock jutting out as Karen grabbed it and guided it without comment into Gretchen's wet space. "Oh yes!" Gretchen moaned, and Bill found himself moaning too.

And then he felt her cum on him, and he couldn't stop himself or move, and he spurted hot seed into his daughter's spasming pussy.

"You have no idea how hard it was for me to hold out," said his daughter's weak voice, as if from a great distance. "I thought I was going to cum a million times. Thank God you're good at keeping me in check."

"Was it worth it?" That was Karen. What were they talking about. Bill was a million miles away, his still-hard cock in something warm. Something very warm which sounded like his daughter. But that couldn't be, could it?

"God yes." Nope, that was definitely Gretchen. He opened his eyes, and it wasn't a dream. They were in a field, and Gretchen was sitting on his cock, and she was tied up, and Karen was smiling at him.

"Welcome back," she said, kissing him long and hard.

"Yeah, welcome back Daddy," said Gretchen, squirming around to face him and giving him a decidedly un-daughterly kiss. "You were wonderful, although next time I'll expect a bit more stamina."

"What?" Bill was almost ready to faint, except that he felt so good.

"Silly, Mom and me worked this all out," said Gretchen. "What, you think I talk about cumming with my friends? Come on. With Mom's genes, I've been cumming since I was old enough to walk."

"Well, maybe a little older than that," laughed Karen.

"So this was all a setup?"

"Call it an awakening," said Karen, putting her arm around Gretchen's still-bound shoulders, and mother and daughter smiled and waited for Bill to figure it out. And he did, with a bit of help.


There may be FFF this week, but I haven't heard about it, so I wrote this instead. I'm not usually that into bondage, but this one seemed... a little less about the bondage and more about something else. Maybe the two older figures are raping the girl, but it didn't look like it to me. She looked impassioned, not imperiled.

I meant to write the second story, but then the first one came to me and I wrote it. I don't think the two are related, but maybe they are. I used the same names because I could, not because I was attempting to draw some parallel. Different universes, same people? I don't really know or care. Just two fun stories.

If there isn't a FFF this week, feel free to steal this picture and use it for whatever challenge you like. I had to look a bit for a good one this week; the random spinner kept giving me uninspiring material. But then I hit this one, and it was clearly inspiring, even if it's not the greatest picture ever.

1 comment:

Ram The Sunlover said...

Lexi, you are a very very naughty risk-loving bad girl blogger!! If the borg drops the hammer on you, send me an email and I can give you tips for starting over where you suffer the least censorship...I had to, so I know.
Ram