Saturday, March 17, 2012

There's More Than One Way

I've been dying to talk about this, because it actually happened last week but, due to various reasons, I couldn't talk about it until now.

Mystery solved. Jodie and Thom are lovers.

It actually wasn't that much of a mystery. Sveta, Jodie, and I were hanging out one day, and talk turned to Thom and what a good guy he is, and Sveta just asked, "So, what's the deal with you and your brother?" I would have been more tactful, maybe. Maybe not.

"Oh, you mean are we lovers? Yeah." So said Jodie. And that was that. She didn't try to hide it or anything. I'm not sure why; I probably would have been more circumspect.

It turns out that they're only half-siblings; Jodie's mom married Thom's dad when he was young, and Jodie was born of said marriage. Not that it's any less remarkable for that; they were raised together and never thought of each other as anything else but brother and sister. He's about five years older than Jodie, and they were always quite close because their parents are both away a lot and they looked out for each other. So when Thom learned about sex from a friend, that friend apparently neglected to put any limits on what girl you should ask, so he went home and asked Jodie if she wanted to try something out.

Their first time was right after that question was answered in the affirmative. I didn't press for details, but I get the feeling that they were pretty young. She says it was magical, and I have no reason to doubt it. Their parents have no idea what the kids have been doing either; Jodie and Thom have been fucking like rabbits for years, but as far as most people are concerned, they're just good siblings.

Apparently Jodie seems prudish because she's really devoted to Thom and doesn't have eyes for anyone else. I'm not sure it's entirely healthy, her level of devotion; she worships him, essentially. She's never had sex with anyone but him. And she enjoys watching him fuck other girls. But far be it for me to judge any more than those past sentences just did. Their relationship works. They love each other. He doesn't order her around or anything, although I bet if he asked her do to something, she'd do it.

I wanted to know why she was telling us all this, and she said she thought we were the sort of girls who could be trusted with a secret. At which point Sveta gave me a look which seemed to say, "So, tell her already and let her know she's right." So I admitted that I'd had suspicions because I knew the type. Which lead to me admitting that I've had sex with my brother. And then I was glad the topic of conversation turned to the intricacies of brotherly love, and didn't require me to reveal anything else.

I'm not ashamed. But, even with someone who practices family love, I'm paranoid. It's getting worse with age, I think. Plus, I guess it's one thing to fuck your brother, and quite another to fuck your whole family. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs.

I've only known a few other people who've admitted to incest. I think it's fairly common, but not fairly commonly admitted. Not that I think that people who never have and never would are bad people. But I don't have as much experience with others of my group as people in other subcultures. It's not something you go around advertizing.

So I find it interesting seeing other people's way of going about it. I knew a guy whose father had died, and he admitted that he'd gone to bed with his mother directly after the funeral, though neither of them had ever had any impulses of the sort before. They kept it up for a year or so, and then they mutually agreed that the grieving period was over and it was time to move on, and they never made love again. And I met a man online who told me that he'd had sex with his son, always receiving, never orgasming, never achieving any kind of sexual arousal, but feeling like it was bonding with the son.

Families are all unique. You may think that either of the stories above, or Thom and Jodie, or my family for that matter, are really unhealthy, and I could understand that. I'm not really even being all "shining happy tolerance" right now. I'm just interested in the different things we do as families.

Anyway, short story long, that's the deal with Jodie and Thom. Now she wants to meet Mike. I told her that wasn't likely, but we'd see. He's more and more busy lately. I caught a hint that maybe, and I don't know why, but Jodie might want to fuck him, because he's a brother too. I don't know, maybe that's wishful thinking. I said that I wouldn't mind having a foursome with the three of us gals and Thom, and if I could get Mike, throw him in for good measure. Jodie got shy, which was really cute and also a bit weird, since we'd been talking for an hour in fairly graphic detail about her fucking her brother. She likes it from behind. And has never tried anal, something which I said she had to remedy.

I'm not sure I'll ever get to see Jodie naked. Probably never kiss her. She doesn't seem to be at all interested in anyone else but Thom. But maybe we could watch them. Or so she intimated.

Anyway, with the question answered, talk turned to when we'd get to see Thom again, but I'll leave the answer to that for another post because this one is getting long and rambling.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I love your rambling....

Family dynamics are strange in many ways, but yours, i think, is unique. Well, not totally unique based on this very post. Voluntary, loving incest is still a huge taboo, though, I think a book called, "The Kiss" chronicled a daughter's relationship with her dad, and it happened when they were adults. It got some press a few years ago.

Most of the press coverage is negative because the relationships are coerced from the parent (usually the father) and directed to the child. The power dynamic is so out of kilter that there is nothing good that comes out of it. Since your relationships have survived into adulthood, I'm fascinated to hear how they have changed over the years, as your self-awareness expanded to know that you were not like the other girls your age.

I'll stop now too, because my ramblings aren't nearly as interesting as yours, and, it's past my bedtime.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I think I called that one fairly early - when she was all into setting you two up with him. No surprise there.

You're probably right about the fixation thing, too. She's in a 'comfort' zone with him.

Keep us posted.

(Oh and one of the 'captcha' words in the box below is 'usescum' go figure.)

ps