Monday, March 19, 2012

Thom's a Trooper

He wasn't as pleased that Jodie told us about them as we expected. He hid it well, but I could tell he wished she hadn't, at least until she told him that I was a fellow sister of brotherly love, and that Sveta was... well, she'd done my brother too. Then Thom got more enthusiastic.

This was all in the context of us going to Thom's house for a day trip. Jodie drove, which was good because, in all honesty and to my shame, I couldn't have afforded the gas. But we had a free day, so we jaunted to Thom's place. Jodie goes there all the time; how else is she going to get good loving.

We were less direct than we had been the first time (again, I speak of Sveta and I as if we're a collective, and if that ain't love I don't know what is), possibly because we were still processing the whole Thom/Jodie sex thing. I know, it's weird that we'd have to process it, but maybe we were. Or maybe, having done it once, we weren't in such dire need of rushing into it, and we wanted to get to know the owner of our prospective two-time cock better. Or possibly we were just tired from the drive. I was, although I was also horny from the drive because I had to sit next to my sweetie and pressing against her nubile flesh is just about all I can stand.

Drinks were had, shop was talked, clothes were shed, it being such a warm day (and really, what's up with the weather?) and soon enough we were all in various states of undress, Jodie retaining a shirt over her bra and panties, me totally topless, Sveta and Thom in underwear of the respective sort. Actually, Thom was wearing briefs, which was kind of cute. I'm normally a boxer gal, even though the bulges show up better in briefs, but in this case, I enjoyed it. Dark blue with white piping. Cute.

Despite Sveta's desire to see Jodie and Thom make love, they seemed like they weren't totally comfortable with that idea yet (but give it time; they did kiss quite passionately for us, with Jodie blushing like a rose), but Jodie said, since we all knew the score, she was going to stick around for the main event this time, and Sveta and I were okay with that. I honestly can't remember whether I'd had any oral from Thom the first time; I find it hard to believe that I wouldn't have, but it was probably in the midst of him fucking Sveta. He went down on me properly this time, and while he's not the greatest I've ever had, he's no slouch. Also, I'm pretty easy to please. Watching Sveta suck his cock down her throat (she's gotten really good at deepthroating in the past year) just heightened the experience, and I came over the course of a minute, just riding the wave, not hard, but very nicely.

It was natural for Sveta to switch from him to me, and just as natural for him to start fucking her hard from behind, pumping into her while gripping her hips until he left red impressions of his fingers on her thighs. She didn't mind; Sveta was dying for it. I looked up in the middle of building to another O and saw Jodie looking at us with this expression on her face that was half lust and half burning jealousy. It was slightly disconcerting, but the lust was winning out, and anyway I had better things to do than to worry about her look. I ate cum off my sweetie's back while fingering her until she was moaning, and then dove down for some quick oral nudges until she clamped my head between her legs like a vice and drenched my face.

Then we settled back, all naked except for Jodie, and talked and drank some more, enjoyed the day, watched a movie, and in the middle of it Thom got hard again (which had nothing to do with me wrapping my mouth around his cock, I assure you) and I sat in his lap and gyrated until Jodie scolded us for interrupting the movie and then giggled and paused. If she's jealous, she sure loves to watch anyway. God, having a cock inside me was wonderful; I miss my more regular sex life, I don't mind admitting. Maybe this could become regular.

Sveta got a blast in the face, and I think Jodie wanted to clean her brother up but didn't. Then we finished the movie. I was still really horny though; I think I miss creampies even more. Sveta confessed afterward that she misses them too. I don't know if we can trust Thom and Jodie that far yet, but maybe we should broach the subject. Jodie gave the impression that when they fuck, it's always bareback, although she likes him to cum in her mouth, so maybe not.

I was sober by the time we had to go home, while Jodie was sloshed and Sveta was kind of tipsy. So I got to drive home, still wanting more. Ah well. There's always next time. Anyway, Thom was a very gracious host, and we have plans to meet up with him again, either him at our place or we at his, soonest. I don't know what kind of social agenda outside Jodie he has, but I don't think it's that expansive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to have a gracious host.

Advizor54 said...

If you need gas money, all you need to do is ask.... Especially for road trips like this one.