Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sveta Is Nothing If Not Obliging

I believe someone said, when I posted the picture of my ass, that they wanted to see Sveta in the same position, only with no panties. I wasn't prepare to do it, but Sveta insisted. Thank her.

Sveta's upskirt-y goodness

Oh, and for those of you who suspect that we're playacting these parts, that I'm just as enthusiastic about showing off as she is... well, let's just say that I may exaggerate a bit for comic effect, but she's really much more of a photo-taker than I am. Although I took this photo. And then made her stand there while I ate her out sloppily. She tasted like sweet corn. Not a bad thing.

4 comments:

Buddha said...

Very nice...

sexy notes said...

WOW... what a fantastic photo!!! Is it the photographer or the model that makes this so good??? I think it's BOTH! Thank you for sharing such beauty!

Anonymous said...

Sveta,

Thank You!
Thank You!
Thank You!

Sveta you and Lexi are such a tasty pair, I salivate dreaming of tongue lashing you both!

Fond Regards,
A Long Time Lurker

Jim said...

Very nice, thank you both.

Was that "buttered" sweet corn? :-)

XO