Sunday, July 25, 2021

Swimming Part II

 So when we last left our intrepid heroine, she had followed Rachel and Grace back to their hotel. Sveta followed me, but I don't want it to seem like she wasn't into it; she was definitely into it. In fact, knowing Sveta's proclivities in the girl department, she may have been more into it than I was.

The hotel was basic, but there was a King-sized bed which we stripped of its bedclothes, "So we don't get them too wet," as Rachel put it. Grace just did what she was told. I'm not saying these two had a subbe/Domme thing going on, but Rachel definitely wears the pants in the relationship.

"So you want to see what you got to touch?" asked Rachel, and Grace didn't really wait for an answer. She pulled off her top, exposing some nice big tits, a little saggy but plenty full, and then shucked her bottoms just as quickly. Then she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was olive on the outside and pink inside, very puffy, and when she reached down and spread the lips her clit stood out. "Grace loves attention," said Rachel.

"I haven't gotten a chance to sample yet," said Sveta. She's really come such a long way in taking charge of sexual situations. I'm not saying she's every going to be super top-y, but she can express herself.

"Go on," said Rachel.

"While our girls get acquainted, you want to?" I asked Rachel as Sveta moved in and started petting Grace.

"Really? Usually it's all about her."

"Usually?"

"Well, if we pick up another girl. We've never snagged two though. I just like to watch someone else use her."

"I mean, you don't have to do anything you don't feel like. I'm just really horny."

"Me too."

As I think I mentioned before, I'm not super into larger women, but frankly, I was feeling incredibly turned on by the whole situation. And Rachel wasn't hard on the eye by any stretch. Her face was very pretty. "So you want to show me the skills you were giving her in the pool?"

"Naw, if I get to play, I want to get eaten out, so if you're going to go first..."

"You can if you want."

"Can I eat her?" asked Sveta, who we'd almost forgotten about. She was kneeling in front of Grace's pubis, looking hungry."

"Oh sure honey, you do whatever you want," laughed Rachel. "No rules there. Tell her what you want her to do."

"I think you need to go first," I said, because frankly I was so close to cumming just from events unfolding that I wanted to just get off a quickie myself and then maybe have a better one quid pro quo once I got through with Rachel.

"Oh fuck, I guess I do," said Rachel. "Just seeing that cute little thing eat Grace out... Lord, I would be stroking one up right now if we weren't gabbing."

"Lie back next to her and let us take care of you both," I said.

So Rachel lay back on the bed beside Grace, who was already moaning much more loudly than she had in the pool as Sveta plied her with her not-inconsiderable pussy-eating skills. I reached up and pulled off Rachel's bottoms, and there it was, a pussy which looked tiny by comparison to her hips, crowned by black fluff like on her head. She smelled musky, and it took a little getting used to, but she was clean and fresh in spite of it, and when I started lapping at her cunt, it didn't really make any difference what she looked like outside of it.

Rachel had a tiny cunt. Like, not just proportionally. Not shallow, just very small, tight little thing. Her clit was tiny too, but she didn't mind when I suckled it while sliding just one finger into her. Any more than that to start with and I think I might have hurt her. My middle finger was clamped by her muscles.

Grace was begging to cum and Rachel said, "Go on, cum for Sveta," and I wished for a moment that we could swap places, but that was only selfishness. I gave myself a mental shaking and concentrated on the pussy I had before me, and before long I got Rachel keyed up enough that her hand moved to my hair, pulling my face into her, the fuzz at the apex of her pubis tickling my nose a little. I looked up and she had her top pulled down and big tits out, with giant brown nipples, and she was tweaking one. She finally reached, without saying anything, and pulled Grace's mouth over to her other nipple.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Rachel grunted as I stroked the upper wall of her passage. "Oh fuck yeah." She didn't announce that she was cumming, just came, hard, her muscles gripping my finger, her thighs squeezing my head until I could hear the blood rushing in my veins. I quickly reached down between my own legs and stroked a tiny O out, then came up for air.

"Honey, that was a good one," sighed Rachel contentedly. She almost purred. "Sveta, you are a lucky gal if that's what you get on the regular."

"She's pretty good," laughed Sveta. "Lexi babe, do you want to switch?"

"Oh no, we got ours, right Grace? The only question is which of us gets which of you off."

There was some playful argument, but in the end Rachel said she wanted to taste a redhead's pussy because apparently she'd never had one of those before, so we stuck with the partners we had. Secretly I wished I could have ordered Grace around a little, but by the same token Rachel seemed like she knew what she was doing more.

I lay back on the bed and spread my own legs. Sveta, taking advantage, I though, lay with her cute ass hanging over the side of the bed and was having Grace rim her, which Grace seemed perfectly happy to do. "I'm sorry, do you like that?" I asked Rachel as she assumed her position between my legs.

"Naw, but Grace will do pretty much anything you ask her to when she's this blissed out."

"Blissed out?" I suspected drugs and felt momentarily guilty.

"She's getting to cum today. Most of the time she doesn't get off like this."

I would have asked more questions about the relationship, but I really wanted a mouth on my clit, so I beckoned Rachel in and then put my legs on her shoulders. She did a few things differently from Sveta so the novelty was nice, but I confess that she really wasn't as good as I'd hoped. Still, I could look over at my honey being eaten out, both wholes, by a cute submissive girl while getting my own hole tasted, so it didn't really matter. I came quickly and then kissed Sveta and copped a feel because what's the point of being married to the hottest girl in the world if you can't occasionally grope her.

We had forgotten to warn them about Sveta's rather wet orgasms, so when she came, Grace was a little surprised but kept licking like a champ. I was watching as Rachel slowly, deliberately stroked Grace's tits with one hand while reaching down over her ass and sliding her finger in and out with the other. I wished we'd brought toys.

"Good girl," said Rachel as Grace moaned into Sveta's still-spasming pussy. "Cum for me."

And that was all it took.

"Do you want another?" I asked Rachel.

"Oh, one's my limit," said Rachel, just as Sveta was saying much the same thing.

"What about Grace?"

"Go on, you haven't gotten to taste my girl's pussy," laughed Rachel.

"Grace, do you like anal?" I asked her. No sense in being impolite, and she'd seemed eager enough to eat ass.

"May I please?" Grace said to Rachel like a small child hoping for a piece of candy.

"Go on," said Rachel.

So I exercised my own skills, and found that Grace's pussy was much wider than Rachel's and that she liked it rough. I'm not sure Sveta was rough enough; she's still a little timid in that area. I got four fingers of one hand into Grace's cunt and two fingers up her ass while I bathed her clit with my tongue, trying to keep the sensations novel. She moaned something about wanting to cum but I wasn't really paying attention, and then she was cumming and I decided I wasn't going to let up. Because I'm an asshole, I guess, I wanted her to think of me every time she was with Rachel. It felt a bit naughty, and these days I live for interludes of naughty.

She didn't tell me to stop so I kept going, and I didn't mind it at all when someone's fingers, I'm not sure whose, slid into my dripping cunt and got me off. Grace was cumming again, and she felt weak and spent so I finally let her down slowly, spiraling out of her, then licked my way up her belly to her tits, sucked each one, and gave her a kiss.

I wish I could say that I was doing it for her. Really, I do. But it was all about me, even though I was doing the work.

We chatted about nothing much in particular for a few minutes, then I guess we all realized that, once the sex was over, we didn't have much to talk about. Sveta and I gathered ourselves together and headed home, leaving them lying on the bed, Grace half-asleep and curled into Rachel's arms.

No comments: