Friday, July 23, 2021

Swimming

 Sveta and I went to the pool the other day. We didn't get to do much of anything summer-related all last summer and we had a free day so we went for it. I was feeling slightly self-conscious about my body in a bikini but Sveta forced me to get one and put it on and I looked okay, I guess. She looked amazing, as always. I almost scratched the idea of going swimming and took a few laps in her pool, but she laughed and shooed me away. "Later, after you've ogled all the cute girls in bikinis at the pool," she insisted.

I do love a pool for people-watching. That's mostly what I do these days; I float around and eye cute people, mostly of the feminine persuasion because let's face it, a shirtless guy in shorts has nothing on a cute girl in a bikini, particularly if you catch her adjusting herself a little.

So we were floating and chatting, trying to keep away from splashing kids or old people doing laps, and I found myself drawn to watch these two ladies in the deeper end who are either very good friends or seriously into each other. There was petting of hair going on. I couldn't completely tell what's happening below the water line but as I kept looking, it became obvious that some kind of hanky panky was taking place.

The thing was, this couple were not my usual type. One of them was a heavier Black woman, and while my attraction knows no skin color I'm afraid it does frequently know weight. It's horribly hypocritical of me, given that I'm not a svelte teenager anymore and haven't been for a number of years, but I'm just not as attracted to avoirdupois. But this woman was pleasant enough looking, and the mystery of what was going on was fascinating. The other woman looked a little younger, olive complexion, long dark hair pulled up in a bun, a little curvy but nicely so. I confess I was spending more time looking at her for reasons which will become apparent. Both of them appeared to be around Sveta's age, not nubile young teens (sorry to disappoint).

I pointed it out to Sveta and she and I tried to be discreet while watching the two of them. No kissing, but a lot of touching and hands wrapped around from behind. Still couldn't tell exactly what was going on below the water but given that the larger woman was behind the smaller and one of her hands was conspicuously absent from view. And then the smaller woman (I can't give them names yet, we haven't met) surreptitiously ran her hand up to her own breast and definitely was getting aroused.

Sveta and I were captivated. I was turned on watching and imagining what I was pretty sure at this point was going on between the smaller girl's legs. They were pretty into each other and it didn't seem like anyone else was looking, so I grabbed Sveta's hand and pressed it down the front of my bikini bottoms.

Smaller girl had her eyes closed at this point and was lying back against larger girl's chest, one hand moving a bit like swimming, the other probably on top of her partner's between her legs. I have never wished I had a pair of goggles more. The larger woman started whispering something in the smaller's ear, smiling, and then she glanced over at us.

Shit, busted. Sveta and I hurriedly looked away, hopefully not too obviously. I adjusted the waistline of my bottoms and we acted nonchalant, although I did mutter, "God, when I get you home..." to which Sveta just giggled.

And that might have been that except for the fact that I couldn't resist sneaking a glance, just a passing flicker of a glance, at what was going on now that we weren't looking.

Oh fuck, now both of them are looking at us. I looked away hurriedly. Despite my recent experience to the contrary, I don't usually admit that I'm watching someone, and Sveta certainly doesn't. But she must have glanced too because she blushed and muttered, "They're watching us now. What do we do?"

"I guess just play it cool and maybe they'll go back to what they were doing."

"They didn't stop what they were doing. They're doing it watching us."

So here's the thing. Typically if you catch someone doing something lascivious in a public arena, one of two things will happen: they'll either be mortified and run away immediately, or they wanted to be caught. That's maybe not always true, but it's worth a gamble. So I looked back at the couple and just smiled nicely. I'm not saying I have ice water in my veins or anything, but I get the impulse to exhibitionism, and if that's what they wanted, I'm not proud.

The Black woman caught my eye, looked a little surprised but not enough to stop doing whatever she was doing. The smaller girl looked a little blissed out, but she made a friendly nod of her head and then settled back into her partner's chest again.

Now things were interesting. I smiled with as much friendship as I could muster and then moved a little closer, not like I was getting into their space, just to get a better view of the smaller girl I must confess. Sveta tagged along. The larger girl grinned then, and started whispering in her partner's ear.

I'm not new to swimming pool shenanigans. The trick is that the water has to be moving so the life guard can't look down and see what's going on clearly. It's easier with a guy; you can wrap your legs around him like he's carrying you, fragile and feeble girl that you are, and he can do basically whatever he wants, up to and including penetration, although for other reasons that's hard to pull off. But in service of our new friends, I felt like it was a good idea to rile up the water a little, just with some motions that could have been interpreted as treading water. I have no idea whether it worked, but there were no whistles, so the life guard wasn't wise to what was happening or didn't care. Probably the former, because there were plenty of kids in the pool and family pools tend to frown on hanky panky.

The Black girl kept looking at us so finally I covertly raised Sveta's hand in mine, then slowly ran it down my body into the water and down between my legs again. "You're impossible," Sveta muttered at me, but that didn't stop her from rubbing the old joy buzzer a little.

The larger woman grinned even bigger when I did that, and then she motioned with her free hand for us to come closer. Okay, contact well and truly established, going in for further communication. I led Sveta closer until we were standing in deep water close enough to talk.

"Hi, I'm Lexi" I said. I don't know, what else was I going to say?

"Sveta," Sveta said.

"I'm Rachel and this is Grace," said the Black girl. She hadn't stopped doing whatever it was she was doing. "You guys like what you see?"

"Oh yeah. I hope no one else sees," I said.

"I hope they do," said Rachel. "We get off on it."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Grace, honey, tell them what I'm doing to you."

"She's fingering me," said Grace, her eyes still closed.

"Nice," I said. Because why not. "Sveta was doing a little of that to me."

"You want to feel her pussy?" asked Rachel.

"Oh god, please, that'll totally be hot," said Grace, finally opening her eyes and looking at me.

"Right here?" said Sveta.

"I mean, sorry, it's just that she's really close," said Rachel.

"I'll help," I said. Why the fuck not?

I reached out under the water and felt Rachel's hand guide me up to the waistline of Grace's bottoms, then in. Feeling a pussy for the first time in a swimming pool is probably not my recommendation. Much better to meet a pussy in its natural habitat, the boudoir. But when in Rome.

I stroked, and Grace moaned softly, "Oh yes."

"Cum, that's a good girl," murmured Rachel.

"Yes mistress." And she lay back, her legs clenched together, and she shivered once or twice. "Oh thank you," she said, opening her eyes again and staring into mine like I was her favorite person in the world.

"Do you need anything?" asked Rachel. "I'm pretty good with my hands."

"Well, I'm not sure we're up for doing it in the swimming pool," I said, looking at Sveta who was looking a little anxious.

"How about a hotel room?" asked Rachel, who seemed to be the voice of the couple. "We've got one pretty close."

"Honey?" I asked Sveta.

"Okay," she said, seeming less anxious about that idea.

"We'll follow you," I said.

So we followed them to their hotel room. We just grabbed our things and walked the couple of blocks, still in our swim attire.

And that's where we'll leave it for the moment. Stay tuned for part two.

No comments: