Tuesday, July 13, 2021

TMI Because I'm Bored

That could be subtitle of many things I write.

A friend gave you a pie touting it as a favorite family recipe, and you ate this pie and got sick–or had an allergic reaction. The friend calls a few days later to ask, “How did you like the pie?” What would you say?

That's tough. If I was sure it was an allergy thing, I might say, "I'm so sorry, I realized that it had [thing I'm allergic to] in it and I couldn't taste it. But Sveta liked it." If I just got sick after eating it, I might lie. I wouldn't want to be rude. If it was something that I hated, like say it was a pie made from ingredients I don't care for, I'd probably lie and then be caught in the trap of having said I liked it and getting another one every time they thought about me. And eventually I'd have to eat it in their presence, and the lie would come out, and why do I do this to myself?

I'd agonize over it, I guess I'm saying. I'd probably still not want to be rude, but I might be able to muster, "It was okay, maybe just not my thing." Or I'd lie and say I was allergic to something in it. No harm, no foul, I just can't eat it or I'll get sick. I do that sometimes about ingredients I don't like.

Your significant other really wants to try the “swingers’ lifestyle” but you really do not want to do this. Do you:
a. Tell him/her no, you are not interested
b. Do it, and go along to make her/him happy
c. Say yes, because you’ll try anything once
d. Say no, with no explanation and forbid your significant other from venturing into swinging.

I'm going to pretend that this is about something other than swinging because Sveta and I have and would. I'll just imagine that Sveta wants to do something else I'm really not into. I can't think of anything, but I'll imagine.

I would probably tell her it wasn't my cup of tea, but unless it was something which I'm actively against (again, searching and not finding an example) I might go along with her to make her happy. I'm also very much an, "I'll try anything once," kind of gal. And anyone who answers D is a piece of shit. Communication, folks.

Have you texted nude photos to someone and had it come back to bite you in the ass–as in someone taking revenge for your misjudgement?

I have, which is why I'm pretty closed as far as photos go.

Have you or would you ever stop having a relationship with someone who had a weight problem, and their physique drastically changed?

This is another tough one. If the relationship was purely based on sex, I'm not proud but I don't find some body types as sexy as others. I've never had it happen, and I don't know that I'd immediately dump them and run the other way, but I could see, if it were just about sex, that I might trail off gracefully in that circumstance.

If it's not just about shallow sex, then I don't give a damn. I've changed physically since Sveta and I got together, and it would be extremely hypocritical of me to expect her not to change, as she has too. I'm not saying we both became walruses, but I'm no longer the svelte teen I once was, and neither is she, and that's okay.

Would you rather find true love or win the lottery with winnings of $10,000 (usd)?

While I wouldn't wipe my ass with 10k, that's peanuts. I would absolutely accept 10k if someone gave it to me, and it would make a big difference in my life, but not so big a difference that it's an amount of money which should be used in a question like this. As I already have plenty of true love, it seems unfair to ask, but if you're asking whether I'd break up with Sveta for 10k, I'd laugh in your face, or Sveta and I would figure out a way to game your system.

Which topic of conversation do you avoid at all costs–politics or religion?

Both, on here, as much as possible. I can't avoid politics all the time, and frankly politics is part of life, as is religion. So don't expect me to become a rabid political junky, but by the same token if I say something about LGBTQI rights relating to politics, you'd better get used to that because it matters and it's not just a game.

Religion, I don't talk about much because I'm not terribly religious. I have ideas about spirituality, but no one came here to read them.

Are you embarrassed when strangers start talking about their sex life to you?

Absolutely not. Please, more strangers, talk about sex with me. It's a topic of conversation I feel extremely comfortable with, as opposed to the random small talk garbage, or asking me what I do for a living.

Would you date someone who is celibate?

Yes, providing they didn't expect me to be celibate too. That may sound extremely bad, but I can love someone without sex (and do) and I can have sex with someone without love (and do) and I can also love more than one person (and do), so providing my partner wasn't telling me to stop having sex with everyone, I could absolutely deal with their own feelings on the matter. Like if Sveta came out as Ace tomorrow, I would still love her and I wouldn't kick her to the curb, but she would have to understand that I can't do that. Even when I couldn't cum without screaming, I still wanted to fuck.

I can't get by with just masturbation either. It would have to be an open relationship. But I would respect their boundaries in any way I could.

How do you decompress at the end of each day?

TV, dinner, and orgasms, not necessarily in that order. 

How would you like to decompress at the end of each day?

I wish I had a hobby. My hobby used to be theater, but that's not really true anymore. I wish I could putter around, building models or collecting coins or something. I don't have the money for some hobbies and I don't have the time for others. So I guess, being more realistic, I would like to decompress by having a better quality of orgasm every time. Many days it's self-inflicted and mediocre.

If you've got questions, which will be much more likely to spark recollections, drop them in the comments or send me an email (lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail.com).

No comments: