Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Unexpected Random Fun

I always say that me visiting another theater in my spare time is like a coal miner spending their day off at another coal mine, but I have friends in various places and sometimes I get invited to galas and it's hard to refuse. In this case, the gala in question was the opening of the season, and party food was on offer, and if I hadn't shown up it would have been noticed by people. Bah.

So I dressed up a little, didn't wear jeans and a t-shirt but decked myself out in a flattering sundress, as at least portions of the event were going to be held outdoors and I wilt like a delicate flower in the heat. Fortunately it was nearby and I didn't have to worry about hauling my tired ass home afterward for mile upon mile. Still, I didn't know very many people there and so I was planning on playing the, "I'm wilting," card heavily as soon as I'd made a respectable-length appearance.

They were doing various numbers from the various upcoming shows, and one of them was heavily teen-oriented. I don't care for the play, but it has a nostalgia factor for some folks and for some unknown reason fresh generations of teens seem to like it too. I was kind of checked out, having already embarrassed myself by being unable to remember people's names enough for one evening. In fact, I was thinking seriously of wilting.

The lead actress in the teen-oriented musical woke me up a little. Tiny, must have weighed 90lbs dripping wet, barely five feet tall. I confess a slight interest in tiny teens. Gorgeous auburn hair too, and wearing an outfit which made very clear that not only was she wearing no bra (she didn't need one, very flat, but I can get into that when the nipples look as nice as hers did) but probably no panties either.

So I'm eye-banging her a little. Nothing major, just enjoying the view. And she catches my eye. I suppose I could have looked guilty or looked away, and anyway I'm a girl and most people don't suspect girls of eye-banging for whatever reason, but I just gave her a wink and a grin.

I'm thinking, "You dirty old bitch, making eyes at a girl half your age," and my mental illness is chastising me and saying that she probably thinks I'm ridiculous, and so forth and so forth, but she just kept smiling and performing. Credit to her; I hate catching the audience's eye and it tends to throw me a little. Anyway, I kept eye-banging because what was I going to do, stop now that I'd really put myself out there?

After that group finished up there was other stuff and I was, again, thinking seriously of playing the wilting card and going home, but I got to talking to someone I sort of know about this and that, shop talk that I confess I've been missing during the Quarantimes, and before I knew it she was introducing me to tiny teen. Let's call her Audrey after a totally different and much better musical.

Audrey is giving me this look which I can't quite read, not that I'm an expert in reading looks by any stretch. Pretty soon my original conversation partner is peeled away by another person and I'm there with Audrey, who is definitely giving off a vibe which I took to mean that she knew I had been eying her and didn't care for it.

I wasn't sure if I should apologize or what, so I'm trying to make inane small talk, anything to break away from the conversation because I really hate social stuff like this, and Audrey says, "I saw you checking me out."

Fuck.

"I mean..." I'm stammering.

"I know a quiet place, if you want to get to know me better."

Fuck?

"Um... sure, I guess."

"If not, no biggie, but you're cute and I'd make out with you."

Fuck!

Shockingly, cards-on-the-table sex talk is a much better social atmosphere for me, so I stopped stammering and told her that yes, I could totally do that if it wasn't too much trouble, thank you. Something along those lines. Nobody seemed to notice that she was leading me away from the party into the theater building and to a secluded spot.

Now, I know a lot of people who get off on the whole, "Giant woman fucks tiny woman," thing, and if that's you, feel free to picture it like that, because it wouldn't be incorrect. I myself don't have that particular fetish, and while I can be more dominant, I was feeling more seduced than seducer in this circumstance, possibly understandably. But feel free to imagine me pinning this girl to the wall and roughly taking her, if that's for you.

As it was, there was a couch there which made some things easier, and she initiated the kissing though it wasn't like I wasn't right there with her. Up close and personal, she looked a little less teen, so it's possible that I wasn't twice her age but merely old enough to be her mother. I should have said that, but I was enjoying sucking this girl's very persuasive tongue.

She pulled back a little when I started petting, and I thought I'd gone too far, but she just grinned and said, "God, I was hoping you didn't just want to make out." Top up and off, tiny little titties exposed and just begging to be suckled. She was sighing and wriggling her butt a little just from the touch of my lips to her tiny pink nipples.

She didn't have an ounce of fat on her. I know some people like curves, and I do too sometimes, but what she didn't have in curve she made up for in enthusiasm. She wouldn't let me do all the work, so in short order my dress was down around my waist and she was struggling with my bra. "I don't usually have to worry about this," she confessed with a grin.

"We can stop if you're not comfortable with this." See, consent is important.

"Don't you dare," she said, finally getting the hook open. "Usually the other girl does it."

Then she was licking my nipples and I almost came right there because she was fierce. Firm, a little teeth action, rolling them hard between her fingers, and I didn't know that's what I needed right then but apparently it was.

"Do we have time to fuck?" I asked her. It's not always romance and roses.

"Sure. No one misses us. Can I go first though?"

"Oh, for sure honey." This would have been another good time to bring up the age gap, but I was staring down at her tummy, totally flat, a little toned, with a heart tattoo on one side of the belly button, perfect pale skin, and fuck the age gap, I wanted to see whether she was wearing panties at all.

As it turned out, she was, just very thin ones which didn't present much of a line. I only really noticed them in passing as I was pulling her skintight dance pants down and exposing more gorgeous fat-free flesh. Honestly, there was a moment where I was feeling very self-conscious about my own layer of padding as compared to this girl, but Audrey didn't seem to give a shit.

Her pussy, when she spread her legs, was glistening, pale pink, puffy, gorgeous. Her ass wasn't much to look at, a little on the bony side, but that pussy was a gift from Heaven. Once I'd established that she wasn't super sensitive or anything, I dove right in. She tasted sweaty and womanly, in that order, and sometimes that might put me off a little, but I was a little sweaty too and it wasn't like she wasn't clean, just that she'd been dancing recently.

She got her legs around my head, her knees on my shoulders and the ankles crossed behind my back, and she seemed perfectly prepared to keep me there until the job was done. It took a little doing, fingers and tongue, and when she begged me to stick a finger up her ass, who was I to argue? She was moaning and writhing and clearly enjoying herself, but I wasn't getting her to cum. So I kept up the pressure in her ass with another finger, which she took like a champ, and then resorted to my secret weapon: pressure on the g-spot and pressure between pussy and ass, while licking hard at her clit.

That did it. She cums very prettily, not a big production number but a number of nice spasms and then a shaky sigh and a giggle.

"My turn!" she said after a moment, unhooking herself from me. I didn't ask, but she got on her knees on the floor, pushed up my dress, and then pulled my panties down. Thank goodness I had enough foresight to wear underwear that was cute. "Oh wow, you've got a gorgeous pussy," she said, giving it a once-over. I only report this as an event that happened, not to toot my own horn. Her pussy was gorgeous and I told her so.

She had a much more basic technique than mine but that's okay because I am absolutely fine with basic but well-done. I came pretty quickly but didn't let her up until she'd gotten me off again. "Thanks," I said finally, because it seemed like the thing to say.

"So do you pick up girls a lot?" she asked me.

"I didn't pick you up, you picked me up."

"Okay, so I'm a bit pushy," she laughed. "But the way you were looking at me almost made me miss the beat."

"Sorry, I didn't think it was that obvious."

"It was super obvious."

"I guess it's because of COVID, not being able to check out cute girls for so long, you know."

"Oh yeah. I get that."

"I wish I had my toys with me. I'd love to fuck you with a nice double dil."

"What?"

"Sorry, too much?"

"No, just... I guess I haven't done as much as I though I had."

I laughed. "It's okay. Can you cum again?"

"Yeah, if you do what you were doing before."

So I made her cum again with more of the same. It took a little while and I was getting pretty tired when I finished her off and I almost called a halt when she asked if I wanted more, but then we started making out and just rubbing against one another. She was a good kisser. A fine lay, but the kissing elevated it. That felt so nice that I let her finger fuck me until I came, my moan muffled my her tongue. We were almost tribbing, we got so into it, and I was definitely feeling her up too. She seemed somewhat new to that aspect of lesbianism too, so she enjoyed herself, and I got mine, so I did too.

And then we put our clothes back on because it was getting late. "Maybe I'll see you again," she said. And that was it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you're back!