Tuesday, July 6, 2021

TMI Non-Sexy Time

 I'm just going through the archives. I don't know. One of the questions might spark a recollection or something. We'll see.

What was the name of the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?

I had a crush on a girl named Margaret when I was very young. I liked that she was smart and pretty. She later turned out to be a lesbian, but it's probably for the best that we didn't get together because we were quite different people. I still occasionally think about her and her family.

Which parent do you identify with the most?

Mom. I love Dad, but I'm more like my mother than I usually like to admit. But I got something from both sides, so it's not like I don't identify with my father.

What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat?

Insects. I might if they were ground up, but I'm not eating them whole. I view this as a bit of a failing of mine, but I can't get over the squick factor.

Would you ever adopt a child?

My financial situation would have to change a lot for kids to be in the cards. Sveta feels the same way, don't worry. At this point, if a miracle happened and we suddenly were flush with cash, Sveta would probably want to have a natural baby, but if for some reason that wasn't possible, we'd totally adopt. That said, I know a certain amount about it and frankly, if getting pregnant was as complicated as adopting and took as long, the human race would have long ago died out. It's a hassle.

When was the last time you played a board game? What game?

You know, I can't think of the last board game I played. Sveta's not a big one for games. We've played Cards Against Humanity with friends that I can remember, but I can't think of a board game I've played in a really long time.

How old is your longest living relative?

I think my uncle Sam is the oldest living relative I have, oddly enough. Well, I may have some cousins a fair distance removed who are older, but I don't count them. Sam's 75 I think. It's terrible; I should know.

Do you hope to live to this age? Why?

It's not that old. Sure, I'll live into my 70s. I mean, the world may be an utter shithole by the time I get there, but I have no plans to die at 69 for the lolz.

What is your family’s native language? Your native language?

English and English.

How old were you when you started dating?

My parents let me start actually dating in late middle school. It was mostly innocent.

How old were you when you first had sex–any kind of sex?

I plead the Fifth, but I lost my virginity when I hit puberty, and before that I fooled around with my sisters a lot, which counts, so let's just say it was significantly before I was allowed to start dating.

How would you describe your sense of humor?

Dry, quirky, esoteric even, and a bit zany.

I'd be fascinated to hear what any readers would say in answer to that question. How would you describe my humor? Pop that, or any other questions you might have for me, in the comments or in my email (lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail.com).

No comments: