Friday, February 18, 2022

On the Question of Hair

Hedone (who runs the TMI Tuesday Blog) asks, "Do you prefer your sex partner shave clean their genitals or have some hair down there?"

I prefer vulvas to be shaved. That wins out by a nose (hehe) over having a soul patch over the items in question, simply because I'm a perv. But picking pubes out of my teeth just isn't for me. I know some people prefer the full muff, and I support and love them, but if you're going to make Lexi happy, you'll have groomed your lips cleanly so I can enjoy them without distractions.

In penises, since I'm not terribly into sucking balls, I'm more cosmopolitan. I don't care for stubble, so hopefully if you're planning on shaving the twig and berries, you'll do it shortly before coming to visit. But if ball-sucking is on the menu, again, clean-shaven wins out just because I don't like hair in my mouth.

If it's just ornamental and I'm not going to be putting my tongue on it, a bush at the base of the tree is fine. If I had to speculate, I'd say that most of my gentleman callers (I've never had anyone but a gentleman sporting a penis, not that I'm against the idea) have been unshaven. I don't really mind that. Sometimes the tickle of pubes against my labia or clit can be a real turn-on.

But really, I'm only avidly opposed to a bush when it hasn't been washed recently. I'm willing to go with a lot of things if they're clean. A muff that I'm not diving can feel very interesting (in a good way) when we're tribbing, for example.

Lastly, I can't judge too harshly because sometimes my grooming gets lax and I have a muff myself. I get it. It's a pain in the ass (sometimes literally) to deal with pubic hair sometimes. So I'm not turning down an invitation just because there's a little grass on the field. Preferences and prohibitions are two different things.

Thanks Hedone for asking a fun question! Be like Hedone. Ask via email (lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail.com) or comment (I get emails whenever anyone comments, so it can be from a post a decade ago and I'll still see it).

No comments: