Friday, February 4, 2022

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

A question from an anonymous fan who knows who they are:

When's the last (or most memorable) time you had sex in a car, train, plane, boat? Or any other transportation mode I'm missing.

I've never had sex on a plane, largely because I've never flown on a plane. Plus, I hear the Mile High Club is not all it's cracked up to be. But sorry to disappoint any die-hard fetishists out there. I don't believe in Bernouli's Principle so I make it my business not to occupy vehicles where my lack of belief will shatter the illusion that allows you denialists to enjoy powered flight. If you've ever seen the Monty Python sketch where El Mystico is putting up blocks of flats by hypnosis, that's how I feel about planes.

I'm sure I've told some car sex stories in the past. Pretty sure I also mentioned some bus hanky panky as well. So I won't tell those stories again, memorable though they may have been. A memorable story about car sex I haven't already told is called for.

On the day before my wedding I went to the train station to pick up my old roomie from college, Gwen. She was traveling from far enough away that a train made more sense for her, but I didn't want her to have to get a cab from the nearest stop which is surprisingly far from where our wedding venue was, so I said sure, I'll pick you up.

I was a little stressed out. Not going to lie. Nerves and so forth, plus we were basically planning a giant party for a bunch of people, many of whom wouldn't know each other, and then after were planning several smaller after-parties. I'm not a party planner.

I picked up Gwen and she took one look at me and said, "You're shitting a brick. I can tell." Never one to sugar-coat things, is Gwen.

I admitted that yes, I was shitting a series of bricks.

"I know what will make you feel better."

I had no idea what she was going to suggest, but I was pretty sure I would have to say no, because the tables still had to be picked up and set up plus a lot of decorating, plus etc. etc. But Gwen is a bad influence on me, or maybe she's a good influence but she influences me.

"What?"

"You need to get off. I know that look. When's the last time you had any?"

I admitted that it had been probably a day or so. We'd just been too tired and stressed to find the time, which should tell you something.

"Find somewhere quiet to park and I'll get you off real quick."

And though I had things to do and people to see and places to go, I grinned and found someplace where it wouldn't be immediately obvious to anyone walking by what was going on, and then pulled down my pants and panties and let Gwen fingerbang me hard. Like, I haven't been fingered like that in a car since I was in high school hard, and the last time it wasn't done with any skill. She shushed my protests and got her lips around my left nipple and her fingers just kept slamming up into my clit from the inside, and I came, and then came again. And then she licked her fingers, and we drove off, chatting like nothing had happened.

It did help the stress a little, and it was only when I was about to get out of the car to see her to the door of her hotel room that I realized I'd been driving around bare-ass the whole time. That made us both chuckle.

So that's a recent car story. Now for water transport.

I went to a day camp when I was younger, out in the woods where kids couldn't do any harm, with a swimming pool and a local creek for canoes and kayaks. I was really good at swimming and boating when I was younger, actually. I've forgotten a lot of it now, plus I'm not young anymore so my muscles don't work like they used to, but at that point I could have been a lifeguard had I felt like doing it. I would go to this camp for a few weeks every summer, just to get me out of the house.

The counselors at the camp were, for the most part, older, but there were a few who were barely older than the oldest campers, and one year, I think it was the last year I was young enough to go, there was this guy I'd known when he was a camper. We'd flirted a little, but I think he was too insecure to have gone for anything much.

Because I was good in the water I was allowed to do all kinds of things like take the rowboat out on the creek without supervision. So I made it my mission to find someone (a guy, likely, because at this point I was still convinced I was straight and just occasionally fooled around with girls) to go with me on a rowboat trip around the bend to where no one could see us and fool around.

I tried, I really did, but it was getting late in the summer and I had had no takers. All the boys wanted to do their own thing in their own boats. Macho pride, etc. And cute counselor saw me looking glum and asked me what was up, to which I replied, without really thinking, that I was annoyed that no one wanted to take a boat trip with me."I'll go with you," he said.

Bullseye.

He wasn't a counselor in charge of boating so he knew less about the activity than I did, which was just as well. I was showing off a little, and he was being responsive, and when I looked around and there was no one in sight and said, "Do you want to kiss?" or something to that effect, shockingly, he said yes. So I shipped oars and we floated downstream slowly and made out. He wasn't moving quickly enough for my taste (which in those days was definitely directed toward action rather than foreplay) so I had to guide his hands to my tits, but once he knew that I was totally going to put out, he was ready to go.

We had to be gentle so we didn't capsize the boat, and we were both a bit nervous about being spotted, but once I had his cock out and was blowing him, he was mine, hook, line, and sinker. When I lay back without finishing him in my mouth, his face did a gorgeous one eighty from disappointed to enthralled. I pulled down my shorts and panties (skirts were definitely not done at this camp) and guided him into me. He didn't last that long, but he was hard inside me and after he pulled back and jizzed onto my belly, I cleaned myself up and then fingered myself until I came.

He was getting hard again after watching that display, but we'd reached the part of the creek where it was likely we'd hit rapids, so bare-ass (which seems to be the theme for this post) I rowed us to the shore, and we hopped out and fucked up against a tree, and this time I got what little load there was inside me and managed to cum on his cock too. Not in a boat that time but part of the story.

And then I never saw him again. I'm not joking; I think it was close to the last day of my camp experience that summer, and if it wasn't my last summer there, he didn't come back as counselor the next summer. I don't recall. Details get fuzzy.

I can't think of any other modes of transportation to cover. If you can, drop me a line or comment or whatever. If you can't but you can think of a question to ask, ditto.

No comments: