Monday, February 21, 2022

Plugged In At Work

The other day, I decided that my life wasn't exciting enough, so I pulled out a medium buttplug, popped it in, and went to work with it in me. I was not expecting, nor did I receive, any fun and games at work, so it was just a constant reminder of how much fun inserting things into my anus really is. I thought you'd like to see a visual representation of what it was like, so I had Sveta take a picture of me wearing panties over a plug, just so you'd have that in mind as you were thinking of me going to work like that. Because I've posted over a thousand posts, and we're still celebrating, plus I've realized that I'm coming up on 15 years on Blogger (God I'm old), I'm going to share that picture with you.

Unfortunately, I hate to break it to you but this is not in fact the outfit, nor is it the plug, with which I went to work. The plug was one of those silly jewel ones, and the outfit was much more black because I don't typically wear panties like this to work. But when I got home I'd gotten so used to the smaller plug I wore all day that I really wanted some time with his bigger brother, and then I thought to myself, "Self, why not take a picture for the nice people who read my blog?" So I did, just not of what I'd really intended to take a picture of. Sometimes things work out like that.

Sveta suggested that I describe, for those of you who may not have had the pleasure, the sensation of insertion, and while they should have sent a poet (how I'd fit a poet up my ass I don't know), I'll give it the old college try.

First off, lube is essential. Even I, an old hand at this sort of thing, require some sort of lube. Getting a cock up my ass dry is doable sometimes, but silicone? Lube is a must.

The first thing I feel is the tip of the plug pressing against the ring of muscles surrounding the main attraction. If there's enough lube, that's shortly followed by the flare of the plug spreading that ring. Being spread is, at least for me, easy enough, at least in the toys I use. It's a nice feeling, like a massage of the ring. I think the main reason I don't like rimjobs as much is because I need a deep tissue massage that a tongue just can't get me, but your mileage almost certainly will vary.

Then, if I'm using the right size, the spreading becomes almost too much. What that is varies, but I like to strike a balance between too big and painful and too small to feel. The spread is where it's at, as far as feeling the insertion goes. Depth doesn't get me as much as width to start with. Then, just as I'm hitting the point where I'm wondering if maybe I'm going to spread too much for comfort, pop, the ring slides over the bottom of the flare and the plug seats itself inside me.

And that's when the depth starts to matter. I'm not a depth queen by any stretch. I don't want a baseball bat shoved up there. But I like to feel just a little bit spread, full, and to feel the tip of the toy pressing into me deeper. I'm not sure exactly how to describe that. It's like being pleasurably constipated, which doesn't sound like fun but trust me it really is.

I can sit with a plug up my ass without much difficulty, if it's the right size. I'm not especially gifted in the badonk area, but I have enough meat to keep things from pushing deeper if I don't want them to. And unlike, say, a vibe in my pussy, a buttplug isn't threatening to get me off at any moment, at least the ones I typically wear out and about. It's just a nice pressure when I sit on it, and if I tense up a little I can feel it resist inside me.

Anyway, I didn't cum once at work, which I think was half restraint on my part and half that I actually had to pay attention to things for once.

Do you have any fun anal toys? Any anal toy questions? Hell, any anal questions at all? Drop me a line and tell me about them, or ask them, or whatever.

Oh, and kids, remember to buy toys that are dishwasher safe because there's nothing sadder than having to hand-wash your toys.

2 comments:

Samesassygirl said...

What fun! Thanks for the hot photo and the tips! -Sassy

Advizor54 said...

I've rediscovered the joys of lots of lube and a glass toy when I have time alone. Thanks for sharing, and what a lovely picture.