Monday, February 28, 2022

How Are My Parents Doing?

An anonymous reader, via comment, asks, "[W]e haven't heard about your relations with your dad in a while. Is he ok? Any updates on your family would be , ahem, "stimulating" for this reader"

The main reason why I haven't talked about my father, or for that matter my mother, much since I've started back up with blogging is that there hasn't been much to tell. When Omicron hit the area, they kind of went back into lockdown because they're both highly comorbid. So I've seen them from a distance for the past few months. Basically, I've seen everyone except Sveta and Zoe from a distance the past few months, really.

They're both fine, just getting older and so with the accompanying medical issues. Dad can still get it up hard as a rock and he still loves his girls, but these days he lasts forever and sometimes can't cum at all. If he does go off, that's generally the ballgame, as it were. He's explored medical aids for this, but with some of his other medical issues they're not recommended, and anyway he can give much better than he gets, so no one is complaining.

Mom is doing okay too. She says her sex drive has slowed down a little, but that doesn't mean she didn't enjoy her outing with Liam back when it was still safe for her to do so. I think she'd like another helping of a young man who's dying to please her, personally, but who can blame her?

Sorry that's not a terribly exciting answer, but believe me, as soon as it's safe to start doing so again. Sveta and I both need a heaping helping of Daddy's love, and we'll definitely report on it when it happens.

Anonymous readers are just as welcome to ask questions as anyone else, and I read all my comments, so be like our anonymous friend and ask away. Or tell me what you'd like to hear about, if you don't have specific questions. I can't get Nielsen to return my calls about polling my readers for what they'd like to read, so I have to rely on you to tell me.

No comments: