Tuesday, February 22, 2022

TMI Tuesday

From the TMI Tuesday blog:

1. What did you last savor and when?

The last thing I think I really savored was the sensation of putting a larger buttplug in after wearing a smaller one all day. Details here, but the shorter version is that I had gotten used to the feeling of wearing the small one and then to accommodate the larger one took a bit of effort on my part which is part of why I love anal. That slow spread sends me. I really enjoyed it after a long-ish day at work.

2. Athletic mind blowing sex or slow sexy romantic sex, what do you want right now?

Right now, because I'm not having any, I want athletic mind-blowing sex, hard, from behind. Maybe multiple partners. But if I got that, I'd switch over to wanting romance. I've been getting plenty of that lately though. Maybe I should talk to Sveta about getting a bit rougher.

3. You are being interviewed and asked to comment on sex-work. What do you have to add to the discussion?

Not much. Sex work is work, but that's hardly something I'd be adding to the discussion. I would stand in solidarity with my sibling sex-workers, but as far as a new perspective, I don't really have one. I'm not very good at sex work and thus I can't really speak from personal experience.

4. Should sex-work be decriminalized?

It should be more than decriminalized. It should be encouraged. Okay, maybe that's what I have to add to the discourse: I think sex work is a noble calling which should be legal, safe, and protected by unions. I think it should be destigmatized and made a perfectly acceptable field to go into. Again, I'm bad at it, but I'm not good at rocket science either, and only one of those two professions is currently looked upon as quality work. But I think that so-called "low-skill" labor should be treated equally well. I'm pretty consistent in my attitudes toward labor.

5. Fill in the blank. Don’t _____ .

Don't be a jerk. Seriously, life is too short. I'm not saying you have to be a doormat or that you have to love everyone, but don't be a jerk.

Bonus: Are you bored with people who are successful and unhappy? Why?

Not really. I mean, sometimes I wish I had those problems, and sometimes people complaining about how fame is horrible really makes me want to slap them, but there's a difference between feeling like fame is horrible and being unhappily successful. Success shouldn't be measured by the metrics we use, but I'm assuming that "successful" here doesn't mean "happy," which is what I'd view as fairly successful. If you're not happy with your success, why are you doing it? That said, success is no antidote for mental illness or the crushing realization that success in a late-stage capitalism will only ever be measured by how productive a worker you are. So I feel sorry for people who aren't happy with their success, but I also get where they're coming from. I'm not bored with them. I'm bored with people who are happy and successful and think that the way they did it is the way everyone has to do it.


I know I always talk here about how you need to ask me sexy questions or I'll keep giving inane responses to TMI Tuesday questions, but really, you don't need to ask sexy questions. You can ask me anything. I won't promise I'll answer, but if you want to know utter mundane stuff, feel free to ask that sort of question too. I never know whether non-sexy stuff is super boring for the reader or not. You can let me know what kind of things you like to read, too.

I don't know. Blogs used to be a community (Web 2.0 anyone?) with comments and replies and such, and Facebook killed that, but you sure as shit can't post the kind of stuff I post on Facebook, so why be bound by their rules for what constitutes good content? I know some people like TMI and some don't. I just need excuses to write things.

Anyway, ask away. lexinaughtygirly[AT]gmail.com, or comment on a post, any post.

1 comment:

Smu Doodle said...

Who doesn't enjoy a nice slow spread after a long day. Devilishly Delicious😉