Monday, April 21, 2008

Addendum With the Parents

To continue my previous story (which I broke up so's the tags would be neater, I guess), I went upstairs and found Dad sitting on the couch. Mom was out in the kitchen. He looked at me with a look that said, "So, you've found yourself a young thing, huh?"

"She's cute," was all he said.

"How do you know?"

"I saw her leave."

"Dad!" I tried hard to be shocked, but couldn't. What the hell, he could watch her, as long as she didn't see him.

"How is she?"

"New at it."

"She's the one your boyfriend..."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Okay, that kid you keep fucking, he popped her cherry?"

"Yes."

"Wish I had been there to see that? Well, I've missed you," he said, opening his arms.

"Me too," I said, slipping out of the robe. "I wish you had been there to see it too. I wish they knew about everything so you could show Sveta how a real man fucks."

"This James kid not a real man? Oh, pull the thing out of your butt, girl, it's making you walk like a toad." He laughed at that. I shot him a look.

"James is still learning. He's a good learner," I said as I reached back and with a little difficulty pulled the plug out of my ass. It felt nice with it in, but it also felt nice with it out. Plus I was looking forward to something else inside me.

"Well, you know how we feel about telling people," said Dad unnecessarily.

And then I was in his arms, and we were kissing. This is usually how it goes after he and Mom go on vacation; it's great for them because they get to go off alone and fuck, but once they come back, Dad and I always miss each other terribly.

And that's why I haven't posted about this before now. Because basically I've been fucking Dad. Not nonstop, but he's been inside me more often than not. He gets invigorated by vacations, comes home and shares the energy with me. Mom doesn't mind; to tell you the truth, I think she's perfectly happy to have a few days where Dad doesn't want to fuck. Her sex drive is much lower than mine, obviously.

We made love that first time face to face on the couch, me sitting in his lap and wrapping my legs around him. We just mostly kissed and hugged, and the fact that his cock was jutting up from his lap into my pussy was like an afterthought.

Then he twisted us around so he could start properly fucking me, his hips pressing into the cradle of my thighs. It had been a week. That's a long time for me. So I came quickly, and kept cumming for a while, a long, drawn-out, low key O, the kind I can really enjoy with Dad because he can keep fucking me right through it.

He told me to get on my knees for him, so I got to all fours and he got behind me on the floor and pressed home again, and fucked me properly. In the middle of a shattering O, he pressed as deep as he could and fired a huge load directly into my cervix. God, it made me cum so hard. I forgot all about James and Sveta, about everything except my Daddy filling me with his seed.

We cleaned up, ate some left-overs since no one felt like cooking, and then Dad asked me if I was tired. I was, a little, but I wanted more, so I shook my head. I don't know whether anyone believed me; I had a hard week, for reasons I won't go into, so probably I looked like hell, big circles under my eyes, very tired and spacey. But Dad took me upstairs to my bedroom and laid me back and ate me out, which is something we don't do that often because usually we're both ready to go and don't want to waste time. I mean, with other guys I want to be given some head because then I can guarantee an orgasm, but my Dad can fuck me longer than most guys devote to foreplay, fucking, and afterglow all in one. But I like it when he does lick my pussy; he likes the taste, and while he's not the best at giving head, it still winds my crank.

When I was about ready to cum I told him to get up and get inside me again before I did, and he obliged. So we made love on my bed, him on top of me, for a while, while I came, and then quieted, and came again, softly but freely. I really wish Dad would fuck my ass; that would have made the whole thing better. But I love his cock in my cunt anyway.

It took him even longer to cum, through a number of orgasms on my part, until I was almost starting to wear out. Then he saw it in my eyes that I wasn't going to last too much longer, so he flipped me over again and fucked me the way he always fucks Sheri, face down lying on my face, straddling my ass and fucking down into my pussy. I think the strain of it is too hard for him to keep up for long, but it makes him cum more quickly, and it made it harder for me to fall asleep, so I felt it when He sprayed my womb with cream. I didn't feel him slip out, because he lay there on top of me, going soft slowly, until I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning feeling the way I always feel in the morning, but with the slightly enjoyment of a cunt still creamy from last night. And well, I was horny again, so I found Dad in the living room and started sucking his cock, which didn't need but a look at his daughter's naked body bobbing over his lap to rouse him.

I didn't want to take a shower yet, so we fucked spooning on the couch for a while, which is a nice slow way to wake up and feel good. Then he wanted me from behind again, and came in the same place, a nice hot load like a long night's sleep had replenished him. And then we made love again in the evening, a long, languid fuck, with several different positions. I figure I must have had a cup of Dad's spunk in my pussy in the last two days. It felt so nice.

And then James called up later in the evening and asked if he could come over for a quickie. Dad knew exactly why I was going downstairs; he just grinned and told me to have fun. If he had not just worn himself out, I would have invited him to watch us from a safe distance and come in after James was gone.

So James came over, said that Sveta was too busy with something (I know what: she called me and said she had worked the plug into her ass herself her first time in the afternoon, was very proud of herself, and was wearing it around the house) and wouldn't mind anyway. I said I had been waiting for him because I needed someone to fuck my ass hard.

Well, James was up to the task. He was a little surprised when he pulled off my panties and saw traces of cum on my pussy. I told him it was just excitement, which I don't know if he bought, but hey, he was getting ready to fuck my ass, so why complain. He did his customary job, brought me to a nice O before filling my butthole with his cum, thick and lots of it, probably because he hasn't been fucking Sveta enough. I said as much with a laugh, and he said he was working on it. I'm not a very good influence.

So there I was, filled to the brim with cum from two of my favorite guys. Not a bad way to end a week, or start one, or whatever. It made me feel a little better about life and everything. Hope the story perks you up a little too.

No comments: