Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ah Wilderness

Unfortunately the pictures have been removed due to Blogger's no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

I thought I'd prove that I'm not a complete shut-in. I do occasionally go outdoors. Well, I wasn't trying to prove that. Mike just sent me some pictures of the two of us in the great outdoors, and I thought I'd share a few.


This is me and Mike in an uncomfortable position on a vacation. This was after I was in college, but before he was, so I came home for the summer (which didn't happen too often) and for a week Mike and I went "camping." I say "camping" because we didn't pitch a tent (except one in Mike's pants), we went to a cabin in the woods, which had all the basics. I'm really not a huge fan of roughing it, and I like to be clean. But Mike and I had a wild time being all alone up in the mountains, free to run around outside completely naked, fuck wherever and whenever we wanted, that kind of thing. We did bring a camera and a tripod, for taking pictures of nature, but we used it to take some pictures of ourselves. So yeah, this is posed.

This is one that Mike took of me in the morning, looking out over the valley. It really was a beautiful view. And the valley didn't look too bad either (rimshot!).

We had some good times that week. Went out into the woods and ran around in just hiking boots. Peed on trees to mark our territory. Fucked in a mountain stream under a waterfall (that was cold at first, but my god it was picturesque). Got up at dawn and fucked in the dew. I let Mike talk me into feeding him a hotdog in a new and exciting way. Then, of course, I let him feed me his hotdog in an old and enjoyable way.

I guess the weather getting warmer is making me think of this stuff. Understand, I'm still not a huge fan of nature. I mean, it's nice in its place, but I prefer cleanliness. I'm not a hippy. My mother's with me. My dad isn't a hippy, per se, but he's much more into nature, from his upbringing in the country I imagine. Sheri hates nature, Mari loves it, Mike swings from loving it to not wanting anything to do with it. Obviously, the pictures are from a loving-it period.

Sometimes I let Dad talk me into going out into the back yard in the evening and making love on a blanket under the stars. We don't do it often, because he's a little worried about being seen and I'm a little worried about mosquitoes biting my fragile pink body. They don't seem to bother him. Maybe to innaugurate spring finally taking hold, we'll do it soon.

No comments: