Monday, April 21, 2008

More Training

I wonder if my particular brand of training deserves a montage. You know, Sveta, the young ingenue, comes to me, the trainer, because she's got a big bout coming up with a giant cock, and she knows that the cock is going to try to break her ass. So I'm gruff and earnest and tell her that maybe I could have taken a cock like that a long time ago, but not now. And then she convinces me to do it because she's really my old flame's daughter or something like that. So the music starts playing, "You've Got To Take It," by Jon Bon Jovi or something (hey, he's got to know a thing or two about anal) and at first we see Sveta straining and trying to take the smallest little plug up her ass, only she fails and lies there crying.

And then I say she'll never amount to anything, but then I remember my old trainer saying the same thing to me, so there's a little moment of softness (in this case, probably a girl-girl scene) followed by me running Sveta through a grueling training regimen, culminating with her sticking first the smallest, then bigger and bigger plugs up her ass, until she can take one without even thinking about it. And then the screen fades slowly to black, while the music fades into the distance, on a picture of the two of us standing on top of a mountain looking down, totally naked of course.

Hell, I'd buy that movie. It wouldn't be anything close to true, but I'd buy it. There ought to be more good movies made about sex. Sports movies, except about sex. I think the eighties really let us down (among other reasons) in that department.

Anyway, it's not like that at all. Sveta came over on Saturday as we had planned, we went right upstairs (because I wasn't sure when my parents would be getting back, but I didn't tell her that) and started in. And by "started in," I mean we made out. She seemed a lot less nervous, which was a good thing.

Finally, I had to stop making out, because I was afraid that otherwise I'd never get anything done. I gently bent her over the bench again, and lubed her up, then started fingering her ass. She's still really tight, but she didn't react with as much force when my finger slipped into her anus, so we're progressing. I even used my other hand to stroke her cunny, and she sighed a little, like she was enjoying it. It took me a lot less time to work up to two fingers, and she didn't seem panicky at all about it.

Then we tried three fingers. That was tough; I don't think she liked that. She bore with it as long as she could stand, but she had to ask me to take them out. So we went back to two, and I worked on her, a little more roughly than the first time, which is to say not roughly at all, but less gently, perhaps. She was actually starting to enjoy it. She put her hand back between her legs over mine and urged my fingers into her cunt. I did have to pull them out after a moment and taste her; she's just too tasty for words. If you've never tasted fresh young cunt, it's worth trying for. It's slightly sweet, I think, but hard to place. I guess either you like it or you don't.. I've always liked it; I didn't have to acquire the taste.

She finally came with my fingers in her ass, which felt unbelievable. It wasn't long, and she didn't squirt much, but she didn't panic and try to get away either. I managed to keep my fingers in her ass the whole time, and when she came down, I told her I was going to put the plug in her ass again. Her ass took it much more easily, and she didn't seem to mind the pressure on her insides. She's definitely not ready for anything but the smallest toys and the gentlest hands, but she's getting closer.

She even got up and sat gingerly on the bench; the pressure of the bench against the plug and her ass made her wince a little, but she got into it. I washed my hands and came back and told her she was very clean today, and she giggled and said that was because she had given herself three washes before she came over, and more the previous evening. She really likes the enema, I think.

I suggested that she try grinding down on her ass a little, just to see what she felt, and she tried it, slowly and carefully at first. But eventually she was shifting her weight ever so slightly up and down, with a distracted look on her face. I just had to kiss her again, and so we kissed and rolled into each other's arms. I let her kiss me all over my body, my tits and stomach and neck and hips, just all over. Then she said she wanted to try putting something in my ass, to see what it looked like.

I was ready for that; I had been planning on suggesting it at some point. And since I wanted to show some solidarity with Sveta's discomfort, I had brought my biggest buttplug up. It's really a monster; not one I use every day. In fact, I think I inherited it from Sheri. Sometimes I use it if I really want to feel stuffed, or if I'm expecting to take a huge cock in the ass (which has happened on occasion; I do plan ahead sometimes) and want to make sure I'm stretched a little.

Sveta seemed shocked by the size. I told her to start by doing what I do to her, massaging lube and fingering. I was afraid she would be squeamish about sticking her fingers in my ass; some people are, even though they have no problem when other people do it to them. But she wasn't. For all that her technique as a lesbian needs work, she gives a good massage, and her fingers lubed up my rectum fairly easily and enjoyably. She was impressed when she could get three fingers in and I wasn't even breaking a sweat. Her hands a fairly small, and my ass has stretched some since I was younger, so I wouldn't be surprised if she could get her fist in my ass. I didn't ask her to, because as I said, I don't go there. The plug was going to be big enough.

I told her to go slowly and gently, but I couldn't even really feel her pressing, so I laughed and said, "Not that slowly and gently." She worked a little harder and was pleased when the tip started to part my anal ring. I just tried to stay relaxed. When it was halfway in, almost at the thickest point, I was so close to cumming, but I didn't want to because I was afraid it would force the plug back out of my ass and ruin things. So I tried my damnedest to hold off.

But when she gave that last push and that popping feeling happened that I love so much, I had to cum. I couldn't stop myself. I reached back and fingered myself roughly as I felt the first waves hit. It was a nice medium O, and Sveta said she was so turned on by seeing my ass filled with something while I came. I know how hot it is too; seeing an ass cum on something is very sexy.

Then my parents came in the front door, which spoiled the afterglow a little. I told Sveta to wait and be quiet, threw on a robe (more for her than anything; she doesn't know that my parents don't care) and waddled downstairs. It was kind of hard to move with this plug in my ass.

I gave them both a kiss. Dad obviously wanted something more than a kiss, and he was all set to drop his pants and get it, but I said in a low voice that I had a guest upstairs. They both gave me a look, the meaning of which I'm not sure, then said they would be busy with unloading the car outside for a few minutes and went out again.

I rushed (well, waddled) back up to Sveta and told her that my parents were unloading the car and she had to sneak out right away. She asked me to pull the plug out of her ass, but I grinned as I was handing her clothes and told her she should wear it for a while, to get good and used to it. She looked a little nervous, but she giggled at that.

We sneaked out the back way. There was a very sexy bulge in the back of her pants when she bent over, but I don't think anyone was likely to notice until she got home. Then she could do her homework with it in. That was a sexy thought. We kissed as she went out the door, long and slow, and I wished she could have stayed around, because not only would I have made love to her again, but Dad could have fucked her too. But only in a fantasy land.

So you'll understand that I was incredibly wound up when I went back upstairs to say hello to my parents properly.

No comments: