Sunday, April 6, 2008

Invitation

You've probably seen that I've put some tagging into play, slowly but surely, over the past few months. I wish I could put some kind of public tagging into action, but it's just too much of a hassle.

So I'm appealing to any readers I might have: help me help you. Are there any tags I should use? Any I've forgotten? Would you like me to tag every time a person appears in a post, or just when it's mostly about them? Are there people I should add to the tag list? Subjects? Events?

For that matter, take this as an invitation to write in and tell me what to do. Would you like to hear about a particular thing? Or person? How about something I mentioned in the past but seem to have forgotten? Or maybe something I mentioned but didn't flesh out, and you want me to? How can I change my writing to appeal to you? More description? More backstory? What do you want to read?

Feel free to comment to posts (I do read them all, since I have to approve them all before they are published) or write me at lexinaughtygirly(AT)gmail.com with suggestions. I know, you all want more pictures. We'll see about that. But as far as writing is concerned, I'm not sure what people like and don't like. So write in and tell me. I'd like to know. I won't promise to deliver (although most reasonable requests will be granted, just ask people who've already asked for things) but I would like to know.

There's a reason why I'm using a blog rather than a webpage (okay, ease of use, but other than that): I want to hear from you. Really I do.

No comments: