Friday, April 11, 2008

My Sisters

As per a request I had to talk more about me and my sisters, I'm... well, I'm going to talk about me and my sisters, actually. I know, it's shocking.

One of the first things I know people think is that my parents were terribly cruel, naming their daughters like that. I mean, what kind of name is Mari? And why do all of our names end in "i?" And why isn't Mike named "Miki" or something like that?

Well, you should know that while I don't promise that these are actually our names, if they aren't (and I'm not saying that they aren't) they're awfully close. We all go by these nicknames because we're sisters and we think it's cute. A lot of people don't know me by the name Lexi because they know me professionally. I certainly don't sign my name with the "i" at the end dotted with a heart or anything. I'm not Barbie.

Mike has nearly always been Mike, and that's his professional name too. He signs things Mike. I don't know, if he ever becomes a high-priced lawyer or something, he might start going by something else, but since he has no plans to become a high-priced lawyer, I'm not seeing that happening in the near future.

But I'm sure you didn't want to read about our names. And I got an email from Mari the other day, which reminded me of her. She and her girlfriend/partner (I'm not sure what to call her because they certainly aren't fooling around, and if it were possible I think they'd probably be engaged at least, and titles are awkward) are doing fine, living well. It made me a little sad, because I've never actually met this woman she's probably going to spend the rest of her life with. She can't bring herself to meet the parents (and by extension the rest of the family) yet. And I'm also a little sad because chances are I may never make love with Mari again.

She's always been the older sister. I mean, that's obvious, but she's older enough that she's always been two steps ahead of the rest of us. Shari may be precocious as far as certain things are concerned, but Mari has always been the most mature by a long shot.

She had a few guys other than my dad and Mike, when she was younger. I think it was partially because she thought it was expected, and partially curiosity. After she lost her cherry (she bled very early too, younger than either me or Sheri) she spent a few years trying to convince herself that she liked cock. She'd be the first to admit this was foolish. I don't know if maybe the reason why she hasn't brought her girlfriend home is because she's still slightly resentful about the family. I know she felt a little betrayed that Mom doesn't want to make love with her. And she felt that Dad was trying to pressure her into a sexuality that just wasn't her. I mean, at the time, of course; I think she's gotten over that part of it by now.

But I was still a little kid, so I only have it second-hand. Of course, Sheri had been popped around the same time (not first, but soon thereafter) so the two of them could do practically whatever they wanted with each other. With me, later on, they had to be more careful to keep me intact. But I remember Sheri and Mari fooling around on numerous occasions. I would come up with a friend and find them rolling around on the floor naked, and even though I was still young, I knew that it wasn't appropriate for my friend to see them like this, and I'd have to make sure they didn't see.

Make no mistake, we had friends over to the house, throughout school. And not for sex or anything. We had normal childhoods, with normal friends. I have friends who have no idea of anything that's gone on in my life. I know that I seem like I probably come off as a slut, but really, as I've mentioned before, I'm pretty shy for the most part.

I remember watching my sisters making love when I was old enough to enjoy it but hadn't yet joined in. They didn't use any toys, just fingers and mouths. Mari has always been the most tan of the girls, and her hair is more golden than red. Back then she had just started to blossom, little breasts standing out of her chest (they never got too much bigger, sorry hun, but they're still bigger than mine, and she's shorter than me so they look even bigger on her) with perky tanned nipples, so skinny, not an ounce of baby fat on her. I envy my sister's physique; she gives Kate a run for her money when it comes to physique. She's athletic too, very high metabolism so she can eat anything. And her belly button was just the cutest little thing, an outy where all the rest of the family were innies (unfortunately it grew less and less outy after she hit puberty and it's almost impossible to tell now).

Her hips and backside are where she's justifiably proud; for all that she has a very skinny figure, she has always had very shapely buns. You can see her rib cage, but it's like her hips are sculpted from nothing but flesh. They aren't soft at all, very taut, but at the same time, there's no bones to make them lumpy. She has always kept her hair long, never cut it short, but the rest of her body is practically hairless even without any attention, and she gives it plenty. She started shaving her pubes as they grew in (although now she's got some depilatory thing or something that she uses, swears by it, says it leaves her smooth for weeks) so the only hair is on her head.

And is she lithe. She was a gymnast and a swimmer and a runner; she's so flexible she can actually put both her legs behind her head. I haven't seen her do it in a while, and since she's not being as athletic any more, maybe she's not able to do it any more, but back in the day, if she had been interested in cock, she could have had all she wanted and more.

Which brings me back to Mari and cock. I don't know when the last time she and Dad made love was, nor do I know when she and Mike last made love. Mike, she doesn't feel she has to. My dad is different. He's the only guy who she let fuck her for a long time, and probably since their last time too. She enjoys being penetrated, in both pussy and ass (although she came to anal last in the family), but she prefers a strapon or ideally a double dildo for that. She mentioned that she and her girlfriend have an ideal relationship in that regard; Mari enjoys getting, and her girlfriend enjoys giving. They have an impressive collection of different strapons.

Making love with Mari with a strapon was always fun, because it was the only time when I'd get to be dominant in our relationship. Like I said, she was always my older sister. Sheri oftentimes is my younger sister (although obviously not in age), even Mike's younger sister. But with Mari, the only time I could be above her was when I was fucking her with a strapon.

We didn't always fuck face to face, but that was how we enjoyed it most. Aside from a brief spell where she was interested in being buggered, it was almost always me in the cradle of her hips, staring down at her cloudy eyes. She has greenish-gray eyes which change with her moods, but when I was on top of her, they were always more gray than green. She'd wrap her legs around my back and pull my hips down to hers, and make little whimpering noises when I bottomed the strapon out inside her and we bumped. Her breasts rocked the way mine never do, and her nipples are bigger than mine so they bounced appealingly, which usually made me grab them and press into her cunt harder until she came.

After she had enough, she'd release me from her legs and lay me back, and it was all older sister after that. I miss it sometimes, when I'm making love to a woman: those gray eyes changing to green as she gets up and starts working her fingers into my pussy, her face getting closer and closer to me until our noses are touching and she starts to lick my lips.

This was supposed to be about Sheri too, but it's mostly about Mari. Sorry for that. Maybe one day soon she'll feel comfortable enough with her girlfriend to bring her home. And maybe on that day she'll tell her about us, and I can have my older sister back. Maybe her girlfriend will want to join our family properly. And since the chances are good that she won't want to fuck Dad and I'll be the only woman there who wants to, I'll get to welcome her properly. Mari says she's incredible in bed. I've asked for a picture so I can at least judge my sister's taste in women.

Understand, if Mari doesn't want to tell her about the family secret, we'll be perfectly okay with that. I don't know if I could marry a man who wasn't okay with my family history, because for one thing I don't know if I could marry a man who wouldn't share me with at least my father and brother (I'd be willing to share his father or brothers, and let him share my sisters or his, as well as other people too). But if Mari is happy with things as they are, and it means I can never express my love to her physically, I can still express my love in other ways. I know she and Dad will miss their very infrequent fucks, but it's not like he doesn't have other women. Don't think for a minute that my family can't express love without sex. I just don't talk about that as much because it's not as interesting.

No comments: