Saturday, April 19, 2008

Foolish Girl

Just a short update.

Sveta went ahead and tried it. She called me from the bathroom, said her parents were downstairs and she was about to try to stick the plug in her ass. I told her the best thing might be to sit on it rather than trying to reach around behind herself to insert it. I don't think she used enough lube; she sounded like she was trying to pass a kidney stone or something.

She got kind of discouraged when she couldn't get it in. I told her to give it time and keep practicing. Then I told her to give herself a rinse, since she seemed to enjoy that. She liked that idea, and when she hung up I'm sure she went on to give herself multiple enemas. It's probably the closest she's gotten to being cummed in, so I can understand the thrill.

She's going to try to come over tomorrow for another session. I must confess, I'm looking forward to it too.

No comments: