Saturday, April 5, 2008

Swimming

I've loved to swim for my entire life. I don't remember the first time I was in the water, but it had to have been early on, because I was like a fish when I was younger. I don't get to do it as often, mostly because I don't go out in the sun very often, but I still enjoy it. So obviously I enjoy fucking in water too.

I've already talked about going to the beach so instead I'll talk about swimming pools, which I prefer anyway. For one thing, I can go to indoor pools, which keeps me from burning. For another, pools tend to be more available and more secluded, so more exciting things have happened in them. And then there's the lack of sand to consider, which I've mentioned causes me some grief.

My family has never owned a pool, even an above-ground one, which is too bad because I would have loved to grow up with a pool. I went to summer camp every year just so I could swim all summer, and I have lifesaving certifications and all that good jazz. But I guess we never could afford it. There's definitely not enough room in our current property to put a pool anyway.

But we've lived near pools, and as soon as they opened when I was a kid I was pestering my parents to take me. My dad is a passable swimmer, my mom hates to swim, so Dad usually took me. Is it a coincidence that when I go to pools I tend to wear sexy bathing suits? I think not. Even before he popped my cherry, Dad used to buy me scandalous swimming attire, mostly so he could watch me. I know he didn't spend all his time either waist-deep in water or sitting with a towel in his lap for nothing.

Sheri doesn't mind pools or beaches, although she's not a swimming nut. She enjoys wearing the outfits too, and she attracts attention from other guys than my dad. Mari is the same way about swimming that I am, but where I never wanted to be constrained, Mari was very focused on the sport of it. She was on the swimming team in school and everything. She probably could have been a professional, very fast. And so she wore sensible suits which weren't very exciting, and spent all her time in the pool swimming laps. I was happy to go along with her to the pool, but she wasn't much fun once she was there. Mike is like my dad; he enjoys watching swimmers (of the attractive variety) more than he enjoys swimming, but he doesn't mind getting in.

Anyway, I recall on several occasions Dad rushing home after taking me swimming and grabbing Mom from whatever she was doing and plowing her. It had to have been hard for him not to have someone along to satisfy him. After Sheri started with him, she came along sometimes, and they would sneak off sometimes and return later looking satisfied. Hell, Sheri would sneak off with other guys the same way. Once she sneaked off with another guy, then Dad caught her as she was sneaking back and sneaked her off again.

Then when Daddy popped my cherry, I started getting sneaked off too. There were a couple of places to go for some privacy. Dad and I always went behind the bushes outside, near the baseball field. The first few times he was obviously nervous and in a hurry and he just wanted me to suck him off. But once I said I needed something too, he realized he was being selfish, and we made proper, if a bit speedy, love on the ground behind a tree next to the locker rooms. I would just pull my bottoms out of the way and he would slip his trunks down and expose his cock, and then I would sit in his lap. Not the best position, but Dad wasn't as much of a risk-taker.

Then finally my brother came of age and we started fucking, and every summer I would drag him down to the public pool as often as I could. At first I would swim and he would watch me and the other girls, and then he'd call me over and whisper that he wanted me, and we'd go back to the tree and fuck. He was more willing to be daring; he had me up against that tree from behind so often I think I've got a permanent impression of the bark on my chest.

Then we got a little naughtier, and at Sheri's suggestion he sneaked me into the men's locker room and we found a spot behind the lockers where no one could see us and fucked there. We had to keep quiet, and once or twice someone came in while we were fucking (we usually picked times when there weren't too many people around) and we had to stop and stay still until they left, but it was fun. There's probably a cumstain on the floor back there still.

But we never tried doing it in the pool. Sheri said she would come if we would try it, so we worked out a way. We would play around until we backed into a wall, and then he would get inside me from behind and put his arms around my neck a little and we would pretend to be playing around. Sheri would watch and splash if she felt like it, she said. I don't think she could understand why we needed to be so careful. It's a miracle she hasn't been caught as many times as she should be. Oh, she's been caught though.

Anyway, as we didn't know but someone can probably tell you, pool water is actually a pretty lousy lubricant. It washed off all the natural lube too. So when Mike tried to penetrate me the first time, it hurt and he couldn't get in. I tried not to look too obvious, but he was fumbling around below the water. He finally managed to get it in, but it still hurt and then his pants fell down and he popped out when he tried to grab them. Sheri said she about died laughing.

We swallowed our chagrin and stopped trying that day. I can't really explain it, but it's true, at least in my experience: pool water is not good lube. I don't know why. I guess we should have tried it in a private pool first. Well, we stopped trying to fuck in the pool for the time being, went back to our tree. I even got Mari to go back to the tree for a quickie one time.

Then came the summer where we rented a summerhouse for a while (I don't remember how long, maybe two weeks, something like that) which had a private pool. It was a small one, not really suitable for anything but pleasure swimming, certainly not laps or diving. But it was totally hidden from any view except the back windows of the house, so there was a lot of skinny-dipping going on. It was, I believe, the last vacation we took as a family before Mari left. I don't remember though. She was there.

With all the skinny-dipping, there was a fair amount of poolside fucking going on too. Hardly an hour went by without at least two of the family outside fucking, on the ground beside the pool (which just invited splashing), on a towel in the yard near the pool, on beach chairs under the sun umbrella. Dad and Sheri fucked on the steps leading into the pool, even. Mike and I experimented, because we weren't going to let one bad experience keep us from trying to figure out how to fuck in the pool itself, especially now that we had one where we could try it out without worrying. We settled on the best way, which was using oil right before getting in. It had been so long since I'd needed to lube up that it was kind of weird.

That was a fun vacation. We tried fucking underwater on the bottom (which we couldn't really do, but we could do a few thrusts before we had to come up for air). We tried fucking on the side and then rolling into the pool while he was still inside me. We even tried swimming while fucking, which is pretty hard but we got pretty good at it. And we made plans for when we got home, because we weren't going to let the pool beat us.

My favorite silly thing was underwater blowjobs. I'd dive down and suck Mike's cock as long as I could, then come up for air while I tried to keep him going. I lost some cum to the waves because I couldn't stay there even though he was just about to go off, but I also sucked a fair amount of cum out of him that way. Dad even let me try on him; of course, it was to finish him off after he fucked both Mom and Sheri until they begged him to stop, and he still hadn't cum. My dad can be annoying like that sometimes.

Anyway, right after we got home, we headed over to the pool to put the plan into action. We tried the same thing, except right beforehand we had each lubed up generously with some oil. He slid into me like a charm, and there I was in the public pool with kids all around, my brother hanging on my back with his cock in my cunt. If anyone was underwater wearing goggles and looked our way, they got a good show. No one came up sputtering at any point, so I guess no one noticed or if they did, they didn't want to make us stop.

We enjoyed the moment for a while, then we walked in tandem like I was towing him behind me (which I guess in a way I was) over to the side and I leaned over and he leaned on my back like we were just fooling around, and under the water he thrust a few times. The sensation of tension was what made it great, otherwise it would have been a lousy fuck. He couldn't stay like that too long or it would look odd, so then he pulled me up and back onto him and then we sat down and went under. As we went he kept thrusting, and once we hit the bottom, the little jolt as we hit made me cum, not a massive one, but enough of one that it was good that I had some practice doing it underwater or I might have started drowning.

I won't say it wasn't the most awkward thing in the world, and we probably looked quite odd. But we wanted it. He slipped out accidentally once we came up for air, and he had to quickly adjust himself so he wasn't waggling out there for all to see. He suggested we move to the shallow end, and we sat in the corner on a step so we were mostly still underwater. We acted like he was tickling me while he maneuvered himself into me again, and once he was inside I bounced and giggled and generally made myself look silly until he whispered in my ear that he was going to cum, and I tried my best to cum with him but couldn't. Being cummed in while you're underwater is strange; it's not a liquid sensation any more, but if you're lucky you can feel the spurts.

After that, I was wound up, and I made him get up with me and come to the tree and fuck me properly until he and I had nice orgasms, and then we went home.

That's not all the stories I can tell about swimming, but that's all for now. This weekend, maybe James and Sveta and I will get together, and I'll have something current to talk about.

No comments: