Thursday, April 10, 2008

Suggestion Received

The images below have been removed because of Blogger's new no-nudes policy.  Sorry :(

At the suggestion of a faithful reader (he knows who he is, and once again, congratulations to him and his bride-to-be) I have done some tagging. Obviously, people's names are for stories involving those people. Recollections are for stories from my past, Happenings are for stories from my present, and Fantasies are stories from the future. Okay, that was pat. Fantasies are pretty obvious.

I didn't tag every time a person is mentioned because if you're that interested, you can do a site search in Google. And since I tend to ramble, there are often multiple taggings of a single post, because it's hard to categorize. Actually, it's very hard to categorize sometimes, and if there's a post which doesn't have a tag that you think it should, let me know.

So see, I'm very responsive (online as well as other places). Drop me some suggestions on tagging or stories you'd like to hear. You'd be surprised.

Oh, and for the suggestion, a snapshot reward.


That is, in fact, something running out of my mouth. It can be hard to see at this scale, but it's definitely dripping down my chin. I'll leave it up to you to decide what that something might be. I'll give you a hint: it's smaller than a breadbox and it comes up a lot in my house.

Have fun guessing. Oh, and by the way, in case you hadn't figured it out, the posts tagged with Me are, in fact, the pictures, since nearly every post in this blog involves me in one way or another.

No comments: