Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Cloud

I discovered through channels (read: I was told about it by someone) wordle.net, which is a complete and utter waste of time but ridiculously entertaining nonetheless. It makes word clouds, like everyone and his brother already has, but it makes them very attractively. I plugged the blog in and after a bit of tinkering it spit out the following (which is better in the larger version that can be viewed by clicking thereupon).

Blog Word Cloud

Never being one to leave well enough alone I took all the Flash Fiction Friday pieces I've ever written and plugged them in, achieving a second, equally-exciting result, hereunder:

FFF Word Cloud

Honestly, I expected them to be more... not-work-safe, perhaps? I figured there would be some words not suitable for polite company writ large. But while there are one or two lurking therein (I've used three wonderful and horribly-underutilized adverbs of location so far) it's hardly the rampaging cock-cunt-fest I was anticipating. In either case; I'm not sure I'm all that surprised about the Flash Fiction, since I don't write terribly graphic things constantly, but my blog seems like it ought to be a bit more frank and adult.

No matter. Hie thee thither (four, and let that be a lesson to those who believe that English doesn't have a dative) and make your own word cloud all pretty-like. Or just gape in wonderment at mine. The choice is yours.

In closing, in the interest of skewing my ratings a bit, cocks dripping cum all over hot dripping cunts while pussies are eaten by lustful virgin minxes. All together now, if possible in an Australian accent: "Vagina vagina vagina!"

And okay, I know, "thereupon" doesn't really mean what I'm making it mean. It's okay; I'm a professional.

3 comments:

Max said...

::gaping in wonderment::

Thanks for the link, this is indeed a lot of fun. Although after being told to hie thee thither, I feel like I should come back with the head of a slain dragon.... ;-)

Cheers,
Max

Advizor54 said...

This is very very cool.

Naughty Lexi said...

What did the dwarven pimp say to his prostitute when she showed up late to till his garden?

Hie ho, hie; hoe! It's off to work we go.

I think most people have seen "hie thee hither" more frequently than "thither" but both are perfectly acceptable. And if you come back with a dragon's head, just leave it on a pike out front to scare away people who want to mess with my tires ;)

And it is indeed very cool. I only wish it offered an easier way of producing a picture for distribution.