Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm Viral

No, this is not my announcement that I've got some horrible flesh-eating disease. To the best of my knowledge, anyway. I just wanted to let anyone who cared know that I've got a guest post over on Lola's blog, and thus I am in two places at once, which is all it takes to go viral these days. Her blog is worth visiting even if I'm not writing for it, but she asked me a while ago to fill in for her while she's on vacation (and I'm dying of envy there) so fill I have. It's one of the only times I get to fill, rather than be filled.

2 comments:

Max said...

Congratulations on your viralousness. Viralosity? Virality?

I'm with you on the vacation envy. Maybe next year a group blogger vacation.... :-)

Cheers,
Max

Naughty Lexi said...

Virulence ;)

If you figure out a way to get a group vacation going that will cost about... oh... say $1.75 or so, you let me know sug :)