Saturday, January 29, 2011

Words Words Words

The five sexiest words in the English language:

"I want you inside me."

"Right now!" is entirely optional, but appreciated.

And I say that being a woman, who is much less likely to hear these words than to say them. I'm okay with that. I enjoy saying them.

I wish there were a correspondingly sexy thing for a man to say to me, but "I want to be inside you," while I take it as a compliment in some cases, just isn't the same. It's an imposition rather than an invitation.

You can add a few words, make it, "I want your tongue inside me," and it becomes much more gender- and sexuality-neutral. But wanting someone's tongue inside me isn't the same thing as wanting someone's cock inside me.

There are many different things I have said in the past and will probably continue to say to express my approval of a partner's actions, to signal that I'm open to any and all propositions, to just say, "Hey, nice shoes; wanna fuck?" But, "I want you inside me," is the best one. It's not something I say to just anyone, or in just any situation. It's immediate. It says, "You've got me, any way you want, anywhere you want, just right now please."

And I can't remember the last time I said it to anyone.

9 comments:

Get8More said...

That is indeed SEXY but it is FAR sexier when a redhead says "I want you in me next."

I am just saying this because I am married to the HOTTEST redhead I know.

Naughty Lexi said...

Okay, so "next" is a perfectly reasonably addition to the cannon.

Lusting Lola! said...

"I need you inside me" - I think is sexy, too. I do love the moments that occur when the opportunity is just right to say one of these phrases to a lover.

Naughty Lexi said...

And "need" is also good, yes. Different, but good.

The Panserbjørne said...

God, yes, that phrase never fails to drive me absolutely wild.

As for the male equivalent, the one I like to use is "I have to have you. Right now." Unfortunately I get to say it too infrequently these days.....

-- PB

Advizor54 said...

The words we pick to express that need, that primal want, are invaluable aphrodisiacs.

I've been trying to think of a male equivalent that doesn't sound like an invitation to assault. It's the whole problem with the innie/outy dichotomy.

The woman plays the gatekeeper role, and the men are left either waiting for that sexiest of invitations, or are seen as gate-crashers.

I'll keep working on it though.

Naughty Lexi said...

@PB: It's still not the same though; as Advizor says, it's not really an invitation. Ah, the inequality of sexual dynamics in the species....

@Advizor: I think the safest thing, for both genders (or perhaps for all genders, to be inclusive) is just, "I want you." It's not as good, but it does express something which is worth expressing. "I want you, right here, right now," is nice to hear. I don't take it as being pushy. I guess some people might, but then some people might take "I want you inside me" as being pushy too. It's a Hell of a situation up at Yale, I tells ya ;)

Inferno said...

I need you inside always sounds hotter than I want for me, but both are way hotter than anything a guy can say to a woman.

Anonymous said...

"Where would you like to cum?" - she asked me as she let the robe slip from her shoulders.

Yeah, that worked.

Bravo lassie, Bravo.